United National Football League

Gary

Am I the only one that gets the distinct feeling that these each represent an NFL team. The color schemes anyway. Some are really obvious like the fish in Miami colors, the planes in Jets colors, or the wolf in Panthers colors. Some are crazier like the segway robot guy in Niners colors or the wasp in Seahawk colors.

Or the Philadelphia... Doves? ^_^ I'm sure Philly fans would take to that well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These remind me more of the NFL Street logos than Madden. But still, if this is a real league, I'm sure the logos are just a ploy to pub up the league by drawing attention from the NFL.

What the hell is this supposed to be?? Answers on a postcard

largeLogo5.jpg

Hmmm kinda looks like what I left in the toilet this morning... only a different color... hmmm

You need to go get yourself a Colonoscopy. Stat.

Oh my gosh! Yes you do! You should be very worried about that!

What the hell is this supposed to be?? Answers on a postcard

largeLogo5.jpg

Hmmm kinda looks like what I left in the toilet this morning... only a different color... hmmm

You need to go get yourself a Colonoscopy. Stat.

Oh my gosh! Yes you do! You should be very worried about that!

Do you understand sarcasm patsox?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Uh-oh. Looks like someone's Madden video game fantasy world has spilled over into their real life. No way these are real.

C'mon...

[image removed]

You have got to be kidding.

looks like a rejected member of Jack Sparrows crew.

that or while Sparrow was still in Davey Jones' locker, he got bored and drew these things up while comming off the john.

Right? :blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

OMFG!!!!!!!11EXCLAMATIONPOINT!!!!!!!! DOSE IS R XXXXTREME!

In other news, we could set http://www.unflf.com/images/Content_Images/Teams/large_images/largeLogo14.jpg"]this guy up with the homosexually promiscuous Bucaneers pirate.

Edit: My link was supposed to go to the picture of the pseudo-Raiders pirate but for some reason my computer is being an idiot.

Seriously, those things are mad corny.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

The San Francisco Segways

largeLogo18.jpg

Edit: Seriously, what is this supposed to be? A robotic warrior with a Medieval shield?

You've never heard of Segway Scooters?

segway_police_use_image-770004.jpg

They're actually called Segway Personal Transport Vehicles, and ironically, they were once outlawed on the streets of San Francisco.

Archived