Ok 3 questions

Thunderstruk

1. Do the Pistons have new home unis this year?

2. Does anyone else love those Bulls alts., I think they are sweet?

3. What the frick is up with the Bears logos on their helmets it seems like every week the are getting ripped off during the game. I believe it has happened to Urlacher the last 2 weeks maybe 3?

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

1. No Throwbacks. Check the 12/7/07 throwback thread.

2. See above. I think the wordmark is kinda big for those. It's better than the black they wear now though.

3. I guess they are crappy.

KISSwall09.jpg

Adrian Peterson's helmet logo has been ripped for at least the last two weeks. There was someone else on the Bears that had the complete top half of the C ripped off against the Redskins (possibly Urlacher). Also against the Skins, there was a closeup where you could see a slight rip in the logo. This happened last year too, they may need thicker stickers or something else.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

2. Does anyone else love those Bulls alts., I think they are sweet?

Yes, if you mean the 1995-96 black with red pinstripes. Had the Bulls not lost so many times in those during their 72-10 season, maybe they'd have kept them. I like them much better than what they have evolved into (save for the Chicago wordmark).

Yes, if you mean the 1995-96 black with red pinstripes. Had the Bulls not lost so many times in those during their 72-10 season, maybe they'd have kept them. I like them much better than what they have evolved into (save for the Chicago wordmark).

I've never understood the love for these, while pinstripes can look good on a basketball jersey (they're a big reason that I'm an Orlando Magic fan to this day), Red pinstribes on Black just make my eyes vomit.

Archived