Richmond Shock

Grish

Guest darkpiranha

Looks really good. I love the colors. My only question is about the slashes on the jersey shoulder and under the arms. I know someone else just used that same exact design, and it may have been you. I checked out some of your other WLAF topics and there are no images showing anymore, so I can't confirm. If that was you, is that uniform design something that all teams in that league are going to share?

Looks really good. I love the colors. My only question is about the slashes on the jersey shoulder and under the arms. I know someone else just used that same exact design, and it may have been you. I checked out some of your other WLAF topics and there are no images showing anymore, so I can't confirm. If that was you, is that uniform design something that all teams in that league are going to share?

The slashs where on my orignal idea of the Virginia Ridgerunners.. I went the Shock after reviewing the leagues decision to give me the roster of the former Seattle Shockwave and the other teams in the league.

The league has enough Red and Blue in it, so I went to green, yellow, and orange..

I still may work on the pant striping to make it work better with the jersey.

I liked your Ridgerunners concept better, but this one will work great in the league. Your uniforms are great, but your field looks like a bunch of sponsors threw up on your turf and didn't clean up. I also don't get why your wordmark is under the Ruffles logo. Your unis and logo are fantastic, but your field needs a cleanup.

I can't wait to destroy you this year.

I don't think the orange slashes on the logo and jersey are necessary, and the away jersey would look better if it were white instead of yellow. You should also make the wordmark green to match the 'R' logo.

It's a good concept overall though.

I don't think the orange slashes on the logo and jersey are necessary, and the away jersey would look better if it were white instead of yellow. You should also make the wordmark green to match the 'R' logo.

It's a good concept overall though.

The orange slashes are to represent the old Seattle connection. I agree the white might look better, but I wanted to do something different for away uniforms then everyone else. Plus the white looked to non-SHOCKING.... most likely a white verision will make a debut as a 3rd when I have time to put it together.

I liked your Ridgerunners concept better, but this one will work great in the league. Your uniforms are great, but your field looks like a bunch of sponsors threw up on your turf and didn't clean up. I also don't get why your wordmark is under the Ruffles logo. Your unis and logo are fantastic, but your field needs a cleanup.

I can't wait to destroy you this year.

I liked the Ridgerunner but there where so many teams already in Blue I decided to go for the yellow, green and orange. Plus the Shock, can make reference to many of things regionally for Virginia.

As for the field, look at others who have 6 plus sponsors on the field and tell me how mine looks more "throw up-ish" then a few in the league. I have the word mark under the Ruffles, just to get people to talk about it. It worked... feel happy this is as outragous as I went... I almost when orange turf.

I liked the Ridgerunner but there where so many teams already in Blue I decided to go for the yellow, green and orange. Plus the Shock, can make reference to many of things regionally for Virginia.

As for the field, look at others who have 6 plus sponsors on the field and tell me how mine looks more "throw up-ish" then a few in the league. I have the word mark under the Ruffles, just to get people to talk about it. It worked... feel happy this is as outragous as I went... I almost when orange turf.

Wellll.... on second thought your field looks wonderful, and I wouldn't change a thing. :D

Archived