(semi) New Hockey Template

capn89

I got REALLY tired of waiting around for a response in the requests board so I decided to take an old football temp and alter it for hockey.

So, much much MUCH credit to the original designer who did the football temp.

This is still a Work In Progress. I have to do a helmet, which I suck at, but I'll give it a go. It doesn't need to be award winning. The gloves are semi-suck, but they'll do. And I'm not going to get all anal over the skates (lack of blades)... wait, I just figured it out! They're high tech "Stealth Blades" by RBK! Yeah, that's it. You can't see them so it makes the skaters go .55% faster. WOOOSH! Ok, that problem is solved.

But yeah, once I finish it up I'll post it for anyone to fool around with. The source file is about twice as large (393 x 1002) in dimension, in good old bitmap format. :P So all the designers with low end programs and mess with it, and all the fancy pants billion dollar program people can play with it too. :)

December 14 Update

Original/Current Animation

JerseyEvolution1.gif

Non-Animated

JerseyEvolution2.gif

And here's the temp. If anyone feels like playing around with it themselves feel free. Just post your alterations of it here because if you make anything about it better I'd love to use it as well everyone else, I'm sure.

V 2.13

HockeyTemp2-13.gif

As with the one above, if you can touch it up, change some things, feel free. Just post it here after so perhaps I can add stuff and so forth. Also, if anyone is good at doing hands, I'd love it if you could do the back view of the gloves. The skates, too, even. ^_^

HockeyTemp2-13bk.gif

It's looking better, but the pants still look too tight or small, and the jersey looks too tight around the chest, and maybe the arms. Definitely getting better though. Keep working on it.

FORM FITTINGZ RBK FOR TEH WINZ!!!

J/K

I'll play around with it a bit more. The pants are becoming a pain. I can't think of what else to do other than make them bigger, and then they look like they have big asses. lol The jersey will take a little tinkering too. Thanks for the comments.

I posted the large source file template. If anyone feels like playing around with it themselves feel free. Just post your alterations of it here because if you make anything about it better I'd love to use it as well everyone else, I'm sure.

Archived