Assigned Seating

zoneranger

Oh, gosh, that's hilarious.

If you would have just told me that a guy named Dingle and a guy named Berry sat next to each other like that with their names on the backs of their jerseys, I would have taken it with a grain of salt. But seeing is believing, and it's a riot.

The biggest sports miracle since the us hockey team beating the soviets.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Too bad there no player with the last night Balls... and ya can use your imagination on this.. eh?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Seeing how their numbers are in the same succession (92, 93) and they seem to be standing or sitting next to each other quite often, they have to know and are taking advantage of it whenever they can.

Still possibly one of the funniest things I've seen in a sports photo or any photo for that matter. :lol:

They have to know. Though it was not funny last names, we used to try to get all the lineman from numbers 70-75 to stand next to each other on the sideline, just for the hell of being in order.

Ahh, but its still funny as hell.

I won't go so far as to say it's a miracle but it may be the most unlikely (as well as hilarious) confluence of events since the 1980 US Hockey Team.

No, it's the most hilarious thing in sports since the Cal guy scored the winning touchdown by running into the trombone player.

Archived