Official Rams Uniform (or lack thereof) Thread

CS85

...We don't have any tradition to overcome losing, and the franchise is being run into the ground righ tnow. There's absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel...I'm embarrassed by the franchise.

Hey, the Rams at least won a Super Bowl.

Try being a lifelong Lions fan.

One playoff win in FIFTY years.

I can now understand how Cub fans feel.

I am now officially proclaiming the Detroit Lions -- The Cubs of the NFL.

With that said...I liked the white and blue pants of the Rams, due to them having stripes. I have always thought the gold pants needed stripes.

I'm sure Pantone will take issue with you, seeing as how his Cardinals have only won one playoff game since 1947.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I hate the plain gold pants, IMO both the white and the navy look better.

I agree. The gold pants would be acceptable to me with stripes, but I'd still like the white and navy better.

If I may, you're both wrong.

Just kidding of course. Everyone's free to have their opinion.

I just greatly disagree. I don't even agree that they'd look better with a stripe. They'd look fine with a stripe, but there's something classic about all gold pants.

It might be that it kind of reminds me of the plain beige pants that teams used to wear (because that's all their was). I don't know.

I just think it looks fantastic. And the fact that they wore them with both jerseys just added to that whole beige look alike thing, because that's the only set of pants those teams had.

I love the white pants and the Navy pants, although, none of the three pairs that they've worn (gold, white, navy) actually matched anything. None are consistant with each other. I think the Rams need to coordinate all there pants so that the match.....something.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

i have a feeling that they will wear the all white combo one more time in arizona to finish the season. personally i like all of their combinations, but wish they would fix the stripes on the white and blue pants to be similar. for example make the stripe on the blues gold with white outline then the white set could stay the same with gold and blue outline.

Archived