kewp80

Now have two more choices has to what you want. Here are the choices below:

Dotted Stadium Sig:

SEA_SeahawksR.png

Stadium Haze Sig:

BUF_Sabers.png

Player Haze Sig:

MIL_Fielder.png

Just let me know what you want and I'll get it done as soon as I can.

PS: If you want a dotted sig then you'll have to what till after January 1st since the template and everything for those are on another computer. Thanks.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

So requesting an NFL team won't get it done any faster?

Anyway, is this just NFL, because you mentioned requests but no NFL requests...

Is there any chance I could get a Marquette Golden Eagles and the Bradley Center, and another with the Brewers and Miller Park?

So requesting an NFL team won't get it done any faster?

Anyway, is this just NFL, because you mentioned requests but no NFL requests...

Is there any chance I could get a Marquette Golden Eagles and the Bradley Center, and another with the Brewers and Miller Park?

Alright, you made me change my mind. I'll do this just by requests. Want a specific team? Just say the team name and the stadium/arena they play in and I'll get it done.

I'll get on all requests tomorrow. Hope you enjoy these.

Check out my music!

Just so everyone knows, something came up and I will have to be going out of town this week. My laptop doesn't have any of my stuff on there that I work on so you'll have to wait till next week for me to get any requests filled. You may make a request if you'd like, and I'll get on all of them as soon as I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Check out my music!

• 2 weeks later...
Bump

It's been a cool week. Are you still out of town, kewp? I was really looking forward to seeing some more of these sigs, not just the ones I requested.

Yeah, I've been using my laptop which doesn't have photoshop on it. I'll be back on Monday, but then I leave again. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few up on Monday. No promises though, sorry for the long wait on these. I promise I'll get requests in as soon as I can. Just that the holiday season is getting crazy right now ^_^

Check out my music!

Archived