NFC Divisional Champions

BucsBoy02

The Cowboys and Packers look a little washed out compared to the others. Maybe make the shield part for the Cowboys the color of the star and use metallic blue for the background. As far as the Packers, use their "official" shade of green and keep the color you're using as the background.

The Bucs haven't clinched the division. May your premature logo design hex them into choking it away to the Saints! :P

LOL *crosses fingers toes legs arms asfhiogfotreogjkbnkghfkjh* hopeuflly atlanta shows up tonight....

I'm working on the AFC right now. Or should I just skip to the Patriots SB XLII ones?

Alright here are some changes:

2007Packers2.jpg

2007dallas2.jpg

Hmmm I'm thinking a possible playoff rematch of the 1995 NFC Championship game may be in store. Titletown vs Americas team anyone?

The Bucs haven't clinched the division. May your premature logo design hex them into choking it away to the Saints! :P

LOL *crosses fingers toes legs arms asfhiogfotreogjkbnkghfkjh* hopeuflly atlanta shows up tonight....

I'm working on the AFC right now. Or should I just skip to the Patriots SB XLII ones?

Alright here are some changes:

2007Packers2.jpg

2007dallas2.jpg

Hmmm I'm thinking a possible playoff rematch of the 1995 NFC Championship game may be in store. Titletown vs Americas team anyone?

Let's just hope that Phily and Washington can do their part so that the game doesn't take place in Dallas. The fat wads of cash in the refs back pockets always seem to distract them when the Packers come to visit.

I know, I know... a conspiracy theory about something that's happened in Dallas... so unfounded :D

Loving the updates though. They still don't look as vibrant as the Bucs and 'Hawks, but that has more to do with GB and Dallas' relative lack of colors than anything.

Archived