Toronto Blue Jays - "Back in Black"

McCall

No RED , the only place red would be good is if there was some sort of maple leaf involved , which might have been nice for the retro hat , just to make it a little bit more retro feeling ...

I love the alternate uniform and would love to see the retro hat with the alternate jersey ...

Great set !!!

I like the new Blue Jays Uniform Fonts.....

I have an idea.....

How about putting the new TORONTO font on the Mets road uniforms in 2009 when they move to CitiField?

Are you kidding me? IMO, the new font style on the Blue Jays new road unis won't look half as good on the Mets road unis.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Nice work! =D

The only thing I noticed is on the front of the road jersey, there is no piping, but on the back, there is. Also, there are no numbers on the front of the alternate.

My apologies if either of these have been mentioned. :)

Good questions. Here's why:

- Road jersey piping: There's no piping down in the middle, that's only on the homes. I usually leave a 1 pt path to convey the "stitching" patterns on jerseys, uless they're covered by piping. The front is like this, but I must have deleted the back part before I saved my blank template. This is the first time since I did that that I've not had piping in the middle, so I just had to change the back piping to black and just assume it to be the stitching part. But no, it's not supposed to be piping on the back and none on the front.

- And no, I purposely left numbers off of the front. I debated back and forth, and at the end, decided to leave them off. There have been some alternates like that before, where there's a number on the front of the regualr jersey, but not on the front of the alt that's based off of it. If I had them on there, the numbers would be silver. If everybody thinks I should put them back on, I will. It's not a big issue with me. Either way, I'd be fine with.

Nice work! =D

The only thing I noticed is on the front of the road jersey, there is no piping, but on the back, there is. Also, there are no numbers on the front of the alternate.

My apologies if either of these have been mentioned. :)

Good questions. Here's why:

- Road jersey piping: There's no piping down in the middle, that's only on the homes. I usually leave a 1 pt path to convey the "stitching" patterns on jerseys, uless they're covered by piping. The front is like this, but I must have deleted the back part before I saved my blank template. This is the first time since I did that that I've not had piping in the middle, so I just had to change the back piping to black and just assume it to be the stitching part. But no, it's not supposed to be piping on the back and none on the front.

- And no, I purposely left numbers off of the front. I debated back and forth, and at the end, decided to leave them off. There have been some alternates like that before, where there's a number on the front of the regualr jersey, but not on the front of the alt that's based off of it. If I had them on there, the numbers would be silver. If everybody thinks I should put them back on, I will. It's not a big issue with me. Either way, I'd be fine with.

Thanks for answering.

Archived