LA NFL Concept

fishheatcats

Ok I doodled this goofy logo awhile back and finally got around to doing it in Illustrator, and I had to make some uniforms to go with it. Presenting, the worst NFL expansion team ever, the Los Angeles Dope! The ! is part of the name to make it look even more ridiculous. Also, the pants stripe is the smoke from the D's joint. Funny thing is after I finished the uniforms, I kinda liked the colors together, well except for the all neon green ones. I might use them again on a non-joke idea lol. Feel free to ridicule this one :P

Logo/Wordmark

ladopefx7.gif

Uniforms

ladopeconceptkv2.gif

You do realize that no one's called it "dope" since 1976, right?

But then, you said this was supposed to be a bad concept... I think you've succeeded. I'll leave it up to you as to whether or not that's a good thing.

You do realize that no one's called it "dope" since 1976, right?

But then, you said this was supposed to be a bad concept... I think you've succeeded. I'll leave it up to you as to whether or not that's a good thing.

hmmm When I was younger I got caught smokin, and everytime after if I talk to the cops they always ask me if Im staying off the dope. lmfao

Maybe this concept is more appropriate for Berkeley.

Watched the Cal-Tenn game and they did a feature on tightwad hill where "partying" goes on...but no one had anything other than funions and stupid giggly faces!?!?!

I went up on Tightwad last year for the Oregon game. Just a bunch of old fans there with booze and such. Later on in the game I did smell pot. Fantastic view of the stadium, too.

galaxy.png

Archived