ESPN.com Humor

ManCalledAmp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm...this whole time, I thought it was "J Culter".

Thats what I was talking about.

That's even less funny, if that was at all possible. Now I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't at least mean what we thought you did.

I never said it was funny. I just pointed it out.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

That's even less funny, if that was at all possible. Now I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't at least mean what we thought you did.

Well, I'm sorry for misconstruing your topic title, ESPN.com Humor" as presenting something you thought was funny.

Haha, that's what I thought as well ^_^

EDIT - wow, I didn't notice the spelling error. I thought the joke was that Cutler was a player of the week. I feel stupid.

Well, I'm sorry for misconstruing your topic title, ESPN.com Humor" as presenting something you thought was funny.

I didn't post this topic.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I didn't post this topic.

That's no excuse.

...Just kidding. Mea culpa on that one. :P

Sorry to those who didn't get my humor, or just didn't find it funny. I guess I need to crop more, make my jokes more clear, or...well, not post "humor" universally if it just proveds me a chuckle. But seriously, I find it funny that an ad for a huge company like FedEx, honoring players of the week on the site or the supposed sports king...can't even get the name of one of its honorees right.

And "USC's Booty hurting?" Juvenile, but hey, it's amusing. And those posted after me...most of them I got, and they owned mine. I think the TO one is my personal favorite.

Nothing like a quick time-waster to give some of us a cheap laugh. Sweet. Keep em coming, guys.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived