ManCalledAmp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's coming in bunches now....

Where was Tejada traded to???

tejada.jpg

That's not humor. It's fact.

From ESPN: The Orioles got outfielder Luke Scott, pitchers Matt Albers, Troy Patton and Dennis Sarfate, and third-base prospect Michael Costanzo for the four-time All-Star shortstop.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

tejada.jpg

From ESPN: The Orioles got outfielder Luke Scott, pitchers Matt Albers, Troy Patton and Dennis Sarfate, and third-base prospect Michael Costanzo for the four-time All-Star shortstop.

actually he was traded to the Astros not to the Orioles (unless he was already sent back, I wouldnt blame em)

14ilxq9.png

tejada.jpg

You should re-read that. :D

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

7dd1cd41-439f-4a78-9b89-1f5f21af489e.jpg

Denver Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony drives to the basket against the New Orleans Hornets during the fourth quarter of an NBA basketball game Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2007, in Denver. Denver beat the Hornets 105-99. (AP Photo/Jack Dempsey)

Previous | Photo 3 of 9 | Next

Back to game gallery

Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't that Allen Iverson? lol This was from last night's game and ESPN.com had that caption underneath the photo.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Here's one of my favorites. I know what CNNSI meant, but it sure seems like they're calling Brian Urlacher a very bad name here...

escapingahole.jpg

Don't get Urlacher mad.

I hear that when he does push-ups he doesn't push himself off the ground, he actually pushes the earth away from him.

B)

I hear that when he does push-ups he doesn't push himself off the ground, he actually pushes the earth away from him.

B)

Chuck Norris would be insulted...

:P

I also heard that Urlacher went to Burger King and ordered a Big Mac....AND THEY GAVE IT TO HIM!

B)

Archived