Sign in to follow this  
ManCalledAmp

ESPN.com Humor

NFC_Seahawks.jpg

What can I say? The people at MSNBC have better taste than the Seahawks' fans... the silver helmet should've won.

I captured this from SI.com during the Stanley Cup playoffs.... Its' funny because the Red Wings LOST game 5 of the Western Conference finals

NHL_2007_West_Final_Game5_mistake.png

Wasnt the Score of Game 5 2-1 not 3-2, so they got that wrong too.

It's coming in bunches now....

Where was Tejada traded to???

tejada.jpg

That's not humor. It's fact.

From ESPN: The Orioles got outfielder Luke Scott, pitchers Matt Albers, Troy Patton and Dennis Sarfate, and third-base prospect Michael Costanzo for the four-time All-Star shortstop.

tejada.jpg

From ESPN: The Orioles got outfielder Luke Scott, pitchers Matt Albers, Troy Patton and Dennis Sarfate, and third-base prospect Michael Costanzo for the four-time All-Star shortstop.

actually he was traded to the Astros not to the Orioles (unless he was already sent back, I wouldnt blame em)

tejada.jpg

You should re-read that. :D

Here's one of my favorites. I know what CNNSI meant, but it sure seems like they're calling Brian Urlacher a very bad name here...

escapingahole.jpg

And one other favorite. After the White Sox got 10 in the first, they were hampered by that little known rule where an umpire can actually take runs away from you if players are found to be named in the Mitchell Report during the game.

scoreboard.gif

7dd1cd41-439f-4a78-9b89-1f5f21af489e.jpg

Denver Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony drives to the basket against the New Orleans Hornets during the fourth quarter of an NBA basketball game Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2007, in Denver. Denver beat the Hornets 105-99. (AP Photo/Jack Dempsey)

Previous | Photo 3 of 9 | Next

Back to game gallery

Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't that Allen Iverson? lol This was from last night's game and ESPN.com had that caption underneath the photo.

Here's one of my favorites. I know what CNNSI meant, but it sure seems like they're calling Brian Urlacher a very bad name here...

escapingahole.jpg

Don't get Urlacher mad.

I hear that when he does push-ups he doesn't push himself off the ground, he actually pushes the earth away from him.

B)

I hear that when he does push-ups he doesn't push himself off the ground, he actually pushes the earth away from him.

B)

Chuck Norris would be insulted...

B)

Chuck Norris would be insulted...

:P

I also heard that Urlacher went to Burger King and ordered a Big Mac....AND THEY GAVE IT TO HIM!

B)