Isaiah Thomas Death Pool

amare32

Knicks will be a bad franchise for a very long time

-David Stern cant take the Knicks away from the Dolan

-Daddy Dolan wont take the Knicks away from his son.

-Baby Dolan wont fire Isiah as long as Isiah is kissing his @$$.

-Isiah knows he's doing a worst job than Scott Layden did but has too much pride to step down.

-Knicks fan will never boycott Knicks game so dont expect attendence to fall any more than it did the past few years.

Knicks basically wont make the playoffs till 2030

I read those comments today, and was kind of embarrassed for Zeke. I try to keep liking him because of everything he'd done for Detroit on and off the court for so long--but he's been making it damn near impossible for a lot of years now. I'd have still thought him stupid if he used the "win or die" bit metaphorically. That's the kind of crap that was supposed to have ceased after 9-11, and it was dumb and self-important to say even before that. But he went and clarified that he meant it literally?! What is that? If he was being literal, why hasn't he dropped by now? Has he won at any level since leaving the Pistons? Come on, Zeke! :cursing:

Knicks basically wont make the playoffs till 20300

Fixed

In other news, I just saw about 50 people wielding guns and wearing Patrick Ewing jerseys making their way towards Manhattan. Coincidence? I think not.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Isaiah Thomas needs to be fired right now.

I believe that the Knicks are cursed since 9-11 as they have not finished with a winning record since then.

That's because Osama Bin Laden is a huge Miami Heat fan. Hexes are powerful, dude.

Isaiah Thomas needs to be fired right now.

I believe that the Knicks are cursed since 9-11 as they have not finished with a winning record since then.

That's because Osama Bin Laden is a huge Miami Heat fan. Hexes are powerful, dude.

A hereby declare that there shall be a No-Prize awarded to the first board member to find / photoshop a picture of Osama Bin Laden rocking a Miami Heat jersey.

Bill Davidson must have known something before the rest of us know now. I watching one of sports biography shows about Isiah Thomas (either FSN's Beyond the Glory or ESPN SportsCentury), and when Isiah retired from the Pistons, he was promised a minority stake in the team plus the job his fellow Hall of Fame teammate Joe Dumar has now--president of basketball operations. However, some bad blood between Isiah and Mr. D. put an end to that, and that's when Zeke fled to Toronto to run the Raptors' basketball operations.

Speaking of Jimmy Dolan, guess what he does in his spare time when he's not ruining his father's cable empire or ruining beloved sports franchises...

http://www.jdandthestraightshot.com

Knicks will be a bad franchise for a very long time

-David Stern cant take the Knicks away from the Dolan

-Daddy Dolan wont take the Knicks away from his son.

-Baby Dolan wont fire Isiah as long as Isiah is kissing his @$$.

-Isiah knows he's doing a worst job than Scott Layden did but has too much pride to step down.

-Knicks fan will never boycott Knicks game so dont expect attendence to fall any more than it did the past few years.

Knicks basically wont make the playoffs till 2030

Let the perpetual chants of "NINETEEN SEVENTY THREE!!!" begin....

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived