Houston Texans in all red tomorrow night

roxfan00

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they wore the blue pants, they'd look SO much better.

Hell, even if they did what the Falcons do and make another pair of white pants with the red being more prominent, it would've worked.

This...is the worst type of surprise.

d332efa4-3c01-499b-8233-466d8ff4a91b.jpg

I love it. I really do.

I don't get the people that whine how the NFL is uniform Nazi and fine people for every little thing. That was in the past, but not anymore. Just look at this picture. Neither of those players is wearing their socks properly. There should be something like 6-8 inches of white at the bottom. The Broncos player isn't even wearing football socks. He has balled up white socks around his ankles, and a navy leotard underneath. That is completely inexcusable, especially because the Broncos have a stripe on their socks. The Texan is wearing the socks too low. He is wearing two pairs, with the second pair bunched and sloppy so he can "sag" them over the pair that goes up to his knee.

Very few players wear the socks properly today. A large group wears it like these clowns. There is also a number of players who show only a few inches of color, with a lot of white. Both are wrong. Some players have even started wearing solid color soccer socks. Completely unacceptable. The NFL needs to take care of this :censored:. Start with small fines, work up to $100,000 a game if they have to. If that doesn't work, start fining the teams.

As for the red unitards, they are absolutely horrible.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I just got home from Circuit city, no I didn't go there to just watch the game, and I think they look pretty good. I agree that blue socks would help the look and I don't like the pants stripe, but overall they're not bad.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I love it. I really do.

I don't get the people that whine how the NFL is uniform Nazi and fine people for every little thing. That was in the past, but not anymore. Just look at this picture. Neither of those players is wearing their socks properly. There should be something like 6-8 inches of white at the bottom. The Broncos player isn't even wearing football socks. He has balled up white socks around his ankles, and a navy leotard underneath. That is completely inexcusable, especially because the Broncos have a stripe on their socks. The Texan is wearing the socks too low. He is wearing two pairs, with the second pair bunched and sloppy so he can "sag" them over the pair that goes up to his knee.

Very few players wear the socks properly today. A large group wears it like these clowns. There is also a number of players who show only a few inches of color, with a lot of white. Both are wrong. Some players have even started wearing solid color soccer socks. Completely unacceptable. The NFL needs to take care of this :censored:. Start with small fines, work up to $100,000 a game if they have to. If that doesn't work, start fining the teams.

Tell us how you really feel. :P

I love it. I really do.

Socks.

Serious business!

bSLCtu2.png

I kind of like them. I think I'm kind of warming to monochrome. Sometheing like the Cardinals' all red looks bad, possibly due to the plain white helmet, but I don't mind this Texans look.

I love it. I really do.

Yeah, well, you know that's just, like uh ...your opinion, man.

Roger Goodell should hire Sen. Mitchell to conduct an investigation on sock violations, seeing as it is harming the integrity of the game. Steps need to be taken, and Goodell will act. He should name names, but treat everyone on a case-by-case basis.

Luckily enough George Mitchell should have some free time on his hands to conduct another 20 month investigation.

I love it. I really do.

Yeah, well, you know that's just, like uh ...your opinion, man.

Roger Goodell should hire Sen. Mitchell to conduct an investigation on sock violations, seeing as it is harming the integrity of the game. Steps need to be taken, and Goodell will act. He should name names, but treat everyone on a case-by-case basis.

Luckily enough George Mitchell should have some free time on his hands to conduct another 20 month investigation.

You are right. This is not the website on which to obsess over uniform details. :rolleyes:

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Those were the ugliest NFL non-throwback uniforms ever!!! They look like a cheap college team that wears all sorts of wacky combinations. That did not look like the NFL. I'm sorry, but all of the all-red Texans apologists out there need to get real. This is not high school. In general I hate the colored monochrome look, and I really hate this one. What is next, Packers in all yellow??? Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Archived