Dallas Cowboys Concept

Ben5

It seems like everybody goes one way with their Cowboys concepts, so I decided to go another. First off, navy and silver are consistent throughout. No black necessary. I went with the sleeve stripes of the white jersey instead of the blue one. I added the wordmark to the front because the whites looked pretty bare without it. Anyways, C&C is greatly appreciated. And first person to ignore this warning and ask me for the template gets ignored by me for 1 month.

Cowboys.png

man, i'd love to get my hands on that template. mind shooting me one over email when you get a chance? .ai file, please. thx. except for the socks and the absence of silver on the jerseys, this is identical to my cowboys' concept. thus, i love it! but just a little bit less than the one i made. :D

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

man, i'd love to get my hands on that template. mind shooting me one over email when you get a chance? .ai file, please. thx. except for the socks and the absence of silver on the jerseys, this is identical to my cowboys' concept. thus, i love it! but just a little bit less than the one i made. :D

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

andrewharrington has a point.

click on his profile, second topic down.

I say he has a right to be sarcastic.

He made the template, thats what the joke was.

ahh, now I see. I was referring to the second part of his post though, and I couldn\'t tell if you were being sarcastic or not as well. Sorry.

This is the best Cowboys concept I've seen in a while if not ever. I love the simplicity, it all flows together without any extraneous details.

Indeed.

Would you happen to have that template in raster?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I wasn't being sarcastic, for the record. I really do like it. I forgot that I used the old numerals on mine, too. I like those a lot.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived