CAFA Concept

Ben5

Just so we all know, I didn't do all three concepts in one day. They all evolved over a number of days. I'm just procrastinating and posting them all at once.

This is my CAFA football team. I made the logo myself, but I was inspired by the rejected Charlotte Flight logos. The jerseys are based on the old (relatively) Oregon Duck jerseys, with a few additions. C&C is greatly appreciated.

Flyers.png

Guest darkpiranha

Nice. Interesting take on black and gold I haven't seen before and it works well (I'm not normally a black and Saints gold fan).

I like the uniforms you have and the colors are good too. The striping reminds me of some of the new EDGE jerseys, which actually looks good on a football uniform. Not much that should be changed, the only thing I don't like is the collar on the home jersey. Gold might look better than the white.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like it a lot - I love the striping on the entire set, always a big fan of the shirt and pants striping matching. I especially like the road uni... there's enough color(again, thanks to the striping) to keep it from being boring(I don't mind white mono jerseys but they're usually not much to look at ).

I think my only thing is the choice of gold for the numbering/lettering on the home jersey. Maybe it works for the numbers but I can't imagine the gold nameplate being easy to see on the field. Maybe try going with white at least for that?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived