High School Concepts

JamesR5767

Well, folks, I've made a primitive concept art of my high school's home football uniform. I am a recent (C/O 2007) graduate of Falls City High School in Falls City, Texas, Home of the Beavers. (Class 1A 11-Man, District 31 for those like me that keep up with Texas High School Football, the best in the country IMO.) I know, my high school mascot is a bit weird and corny for a small-town school in South Texas, but what can you do? Anyway, my schools colors are royal blue, white, and black. Here is the uniform the Beavers started wearing at Home my Senior year:

HERE

It looks like a near perfect ripoff of the Carolina Panthers, doesn't it? On the helmet is my school;s logo that is used on all sports and representation of the school and I say that my representation of it does it no justice on how it really looks. Nonetheless, criticism, questions, comments and concerns are most welcome. I may start to do some of the other schools in my area of Texas, but who knows?

Also, if you like, don't be afraid to create your high school's uniforms whether you're a graduate, a fan, or have a child attending school. Middle Schools and other school-grade subvarsity teams uniforms are most welcome on the thread. As we at Falls City say, CHEW 'EM UP BEAVERS!!!

Good luck!

UPDATE: I included the away uniform in the following pic HERE for all to see. Keep the C&C coming.

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

Hmmmm...thats interesting. One of the teams in our district is called the Beavers and have the same colors. But, they may win the award for corniest team in the USA. Get this: Beaver High School Beavers in Beaver, Utah, located in Beaver County. Someone was thinking hard. And to make matters worse, thier football logo has nothing to do with a beaver. Its a rip off of the Tennesse Titans But change the red to white and slap a big "B" in the circle. beacause every beaver is liked to a comet...... so dont worry. Your Beavers are not as corny as the ones we have here in po-dunk Utah.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Hmmmm...thats interesting. One of the teams in our district is called the Beavers and have the same colors. But, they may win the award for corniest team in the USA. Get this: Beaver High School Beavers in Beaver, Utah, located in Beaver County. Someone was thinking hard. And to make matters worse, thier football logo has nothing to do with a beaver. Its a rip off of the Tennesse Titans But change the red to white and slap a big "B" in the circle. beacause every beaver is liked to a comet...... so dont worry. Your Beavers are not as corny as the ones we have here in po-dunk Utah.

Not to mention that my high school's girl's mascot is the Beaverettes....Go figure....I've checked a few sites and that Falls City HS is on a list of mascots in which there are only one of on the High School level in the State of Texas in all classes, from Class 1A (the smallest) to Class 5A (the biggest). I'm thinking of doing some concepts of other Texas teams I know of in my neck of the woods. Hopefully others on the board will follow suit and show their high school pride, whether it's for them or thier children.

Oh, by the way, this thread isn't limited to just football. Anyone and everyone should feel free to post templates on any high school sport. Once again, C&C is most welcome.

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

Archived