Player Canvas Sig Series

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No problem. It was gonna be blue anyway, so don't worry. Thanks for giving me pics.

I understand that when I do sigs for people how much time it takes to go find pics of the people they want, so when I ask for requests I provide pics.

bufg.png

No problem. It was gonna be blue anyway, so don't worry. Thanks for giving me pics.

I understand that when I do sigs for people how much time it takes to go find pics of the people they want, so when I ask for requests I provide pics.

Well, thank you, I appreciate it.

I may not be done tonight, so if I'm not, look for these in the morning(sometime).

Well, thank you, I appreciate it.

I may not be done tonight, so if I'm not, look for these in the morning(sometime).

Alright no rush. Take the time and make it good :P

bufg.png

No offense, but these aren't that great. You just use a color gradient then slap the canvas filter on it. A render, logo, and crappy text...

Like I said no offense.

If you don't like it, why waste your time to say that it's not too great.

bufg.png

No offense, but these aren't that great. You just use a color gradient then slap the canvas filter on it. A render, logo, and crappy text...

Like I said no offense.

Thanks. It's actually more complicated than it looks. And how is the text crappy? No offense taken, just thought you should know.

I second what FGWB said. Thanks.

I mean, Brownage, it's your first post. Why waste it telling me my sigs are bad? Sure they're not incredible but c'mon.

And I'm still up for requests.

• 2 weeks later...
Yo, no need to say that. I haven't forgotten. I've been quite busy with school and stuff over that past week, and I haven't gotten around to it. It's coming; possibly today.

Sorry. I seriously am. Props on the Powe and Moss.

soriano.png

Archived