Flyers Liberty Bell!

fishheatcats

After seeing a few Liberty Bell concepts in the last few weeks, and not liking any of them, I figured I would give it shot myself. Here's my idea, with some simple sweaters I cooked up to put it on.

flyersse2.gifflyers2xv6.gif

Uniforms

flyersconceptqx0.gif

I don't really like the orange one featuring the alternate on the front, but just wanted to see what it would look like. C&C appreciated.

Hrm.

I... like... it?

I don't know. It's kinda obvious that you've mangled the original logo to make this one. But I like the idea behind it, and really, it's so cleanly done that it almost looks like a flying bell.

Not too shabby.

philly.png

i like the general idea, think the shape of the bell is great, but i dont think that it works with the flyers colours on the bell itself. perhaps try and work in another more metallic colour, maybe even go as far as to change the uniform colours to match? some people might complain about messin with the classics, but i'll back you up!

keep going, youve nearly cracked it! (HA HA CRACKED IT! THE BELL! ok, i'll go now...)

After seeing a few Liberty Bell concepts in the last few weeks, and not liking any of them, I figured I would give it shot myself. Here's my idea, with some simple sweaters I cooked up to put it on.

The black logo is good but maybe add one wide stripe and one wide orange instead of the triple stripe. Also you might want to evoke the Flyers "puck in glove" logo above the bell fixture. Otherwise, real soild.

How about those...

Mets?

Packers?

Rangers?

Knicks?

Titans?

Owner of the New York Night Owls 1999 champions in the All World Football League.

Alright, I'll throw my hat into the Liberty Bell ring. First of all I don't condone the idea of the Flyers "inventing" a new logo to use. It's too forced. With that said, if they were going to do it I'd like to see a subtle version (much like the Phillies..who should use the bell more).

lb.png

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

I agree that using the ends of the current logo make it look to cluttered , so i would loose the wing endson either side .

As for the Bell it self i really like the look of it with the stripes , so you or on the right path with this . I saw awhile back someone had used a keystone background with a Philly skyline in it for the shoulder patch , so maybe use the keystone background with the current bell and you may have a winning design in my opinion ...

Great work ...

Archived