Official AFL season 2008 thread

kingroadz

One would hope that no matter which of the name finalists is selected that a far better logo than one of these would accompany it...

The Gold Coast Bulletin is many things. Designer of sporting logos is definitely not one of them.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One would hope that no matter which of the name finalists is selected that a far better logo than one of these would accompany it...

The Gold Coast Bulletin is many things. Designer of sporting logos is definitely not one of them.

Trust me... I recognized these as being designed by a newspaper's in-house art director to accompany the story. That said, one would still hope that the team's logo is better than any of these.

I like the monogram, if they could make the cuffs blue or even segment the red panels to incorporate blue then it would be pretty cool indeed. Still better than most clash jumpers going around.

sig.png

I like the monogram, if they could make the cuffs blue or even segment the red panels to incorporate blue then it would be pretty cool indeed. Still better than most clash jumpers going around.

I had similar thoughts - get some red around the monogram and it would be OK.

• 1 month later...

that monogram's quite nice. the new demon, not so much...it's not bad, per se, but it aint as good as the previous one IMO.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I wonder if those collars on the proposed Melbourne jumpers will be used next year.

Port will have a new clash jumper in 2009. I was told this at a marketing group on membership in July when I brought up the topic of jumpers and clash jumpers, plus the club is selling the current clash jumpers for $30 at the Port Club.

Archived