New York Rangers concept

JCC

Gotta agree with "0 Cups" on this one. Too generic and otherwise just trying unsuccessfully to modernize a traditional team. I do like the idea of bringing the Lady Liberty logo back on the shoulders, and MAYBE having the diagonal RANGERS on a 3rd jersey next year, but you need to come up with better striping for the sleeves and bottom. Also, a different collar please. Those just simply do NOT say New York Rangers.

I like it. The Rangers primaries should remain with the diagonal design, but are "tweakable." The liberty logo works as a sleeve logo and I like the slight modernization of the rest. I would tend to want to skip the grey, but otherwise, I think it works.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I agree with just about everyone else. I think its a little too generic. I like the idea, but I think more could be done. The striping needs to be different and maybe the Lady Liberty logo could be a crest logo and maybe use the current Rangers logo as a shoulder logo, but maybe change the shade in the blue.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

the blue you used is not New York Ranger Blue, its the Alternate Blue.... for that you lose points. too many teams use navy or dark blue. not many use the Bright Blue the Rangers use as their home. its part of their identity.

secondly, ditch the silver... the New York Rangers logo does not make use of silver, only the alt does (which never made sense to me).

the liberty logo has really not aged well imho. it was great when Richter was playing and had his mask painted that way, but hes gone and it just seems this logo is from an era long ago. also the rangers were never really successful when the liberty logo and jersey were part of their team.

change the home and away blue back to the true ranger blue (true blue has been their motto the last 3 seasons). now on an alt, and if you dont mind trying it i would really like to see, use the navy and silver and arch rangers over the player number on the front. if you check the rangers jersey history you will see what i mean. something like this:

Rangers3.gif

would really be interested in seeing that on the edge template.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks to me a little like their AHL counterparts the Hartford Wolf Packs uniform minus a few changes. As much as I dislike the Rangers I would rather they stick with what they have. These would make for an okay third jersey design but if it was for that I would love to see the use of a logo an just the team name.

I think if you had the same modern thing going but with some royal and red, this would be a great concept. Not that this looks bad, because at first glance it thought it was done well. But I think that along with the others, this looks a little too generic to be the Rangers. Dont worry, though. Its got potential and I think that if you had the same idea but did some tweaks, this would end up looking great. Keep it up!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived