LEWJ's Hardwod Overhaul

LEWJ

So I decided to redo all the NBA courts, pretty self explanatory. Hopefully I'll get to em all.

I'll start with the Hawks, Celtics, and Bobcats.

[out of date]

You Like?

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

So I decided to redo all the NBA courts, pretty self explanatory. Hopefully I'll get to em all.

I'll start with the Hawks, Celtics, and Bobcats.

Didn't make this too crazy, but I like it. I added the ATL alternate wordmark/logo to the sides.

hawks.png

I'm not sayin the Celtics need a change, but I decided to try somethin a little different for them, still kinda classic, If I do say so myself.

cELTICS.png

Used the new logos for this one. I like how it turned out. Love blue as the dominant color. Orange is way too bright to be the primary color IMO.

BOBCATS.png

You Like?

C&C Please

Those are some big ass shamrocks, man. I like the other two, but I am not feeling the Celtics one at all.

I was thinking the top one should be flipped the other way, but I looked at how most people/sites presented theirs, and it appears that they are positioned how I have them.

theq2.jpg

I like how you've made the websites smaller. I also like the Celtics court, just because of the BOSTON at center court instead of the cartoon leprechaun.

And anything is a step up for the Bobcats.

What do you have against the leprechaun logo? It's one of the classic logos in sports.

I like how you've made the websites smaller. I also like the Celtics court, just because of the BOSTON at center court instead of the cartoon leprechaun.

And anything is a step up for the Bobcats.

What do you have against the leprechaun logo? It's one of the classic logos in sports.

It's out of place with a "classic," parquet, two-color team.

2 out of 4 are good. Like the Bobcats and Cavs, but the Hawks just doesn't do it for me. And the Celtics don't need to change their surface, it's classic.

I didn't make the cavs one. haha. That's just something I was referring to. :D

I can't really say I'm a fan of this. They are all the same "cookie cutter" design. All the logos are in the same place and I think that takes away from any individuality a team might try to have.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I can't really say I'm a fan of this. They are all the same "cookie cutter" design. All the logos are in the same place and I think that takes away from any individuality a team might try to have.

Well, I'm trying to refrain from doing any stained courts. And this is the only "format" (if you will) for NBA courts that I've ever seen, except for maybe the bulls, with the four bullheads pointing inward toward the middle of the court, which I don't really like.

I've also tried wordmarks in place of the side logos, but the ATL one is about the only one hat seemed to work.

chicago01.jpg

Archived