"Double Jersey Stripe" Sigs are back!

elliott

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadly sigs elliot. I was a fan of your previous work and these new sig styles are even better IMO.

The only team I request from you is the Oilers (big surprise I know, lol), in that dope 'twist' style. Peaces bro, and thanking you in advance.

Could you please do a Redskins twist with the script R logo like Gibbs wears, but without any black?

Could you also please make a Toledo Mud Hens twist with the T logo that's on their blue hats?

Hey guys, this is my 900th post, and I thought it would be fitting to do it by posting a sig request. As most of my posts have been in this manner :lol:

redskinsTwistSig2.gif

Could you please do a Redskins twist with the script R logo like Gibbs wears, but without any black?

Could you also please make a Toledo Mud Hens twist with the T logo that's on their blue hats?

No, I can't actually. I have my reasons for this, but you are going to have settle with CBS,

mudhensCBSig.gif

Could I get two of each of San Fransico 49ers? One each of the current logos & stripes and one each of the throwback logos and stripes. If you have time of course. Thanks so much.

You have to realize that I am not going to do 8 for one person. Especially with very similar logos. Here is 4.

49ersTwistSig.gif

49ersCBSig.gif

49ersJerseySig.gif

49ersBannerSig.gif

Could I get two of each of San Fransico 49ers? One each of the current logos & stripes and one each of the throwback logos and stripes. If you have time of course. Thanks so much.

You have to realize that I am not going to do 8 for one person. Especially with very similar logos. Here is 4.

49ersTwistSig.gif

49ersCBSig.gif

49ersJerseySig.gif

49ersBannerSig.gif

That's no problem. Thanks so much. They look great.

Archived