"Double Jersey Stripe" Sigs are back!

elliott

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celticsCBSig.gif

Sorry I wasn't specific, but could you possibly try that with the primary logo and with white where the black is if that works alright? The Patriots one is terrific though...thanks.

You won't be able to see the white. That's why I didn't get white on my MSU sig.

celticsCBSig.gif

Sorry I wasn't specific, but could you possibly try that with the primary logo and with white where the black is if that works alright? The Patriots one is terrific though...thanks.

You won't be able to see the white. That's why I didn't get white on my MSU sig.

Well, you could in the middle circle per negative space(like your MSU one), but not on the side parenthesis...

dude i would love if you could do a classic double stripe for the Nats, with the DC logo and the red jersey instead of the grey. i'll definetly put it to good use.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Wow these are awesome, can I get an Appalachian State CBS Style with Black & Yellow vibrations?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived