Lazy Yahoo Picture Choosers

goforbroke

This is just Yahoo being lazy in my opinion. Of ALL the THOUSANDS of pictures of Roger Clemens they must have at their disposal, they choose one with him wearing a cap from the one or two games he warmed up with the Scranton Yankees???

clemens.jpg

I honestly feel, as absurd as it sounds to us and as recognizable as the interlocking NY is, that the person who picked this picture thought that was a New York Yankees cap. And that person has no business being in charge of choosing pictures.

Not a bad logo though.

This is just Yahoo being lazy in my opinion. Of ALL the THOUSANDS of pictures of Roger Clemens they must have at their disposal, they choose one with him wearing a cap from the one or two games he warmed up with the Scranton Yankees???

clemens.jpg

I honestly feel, as absurd as it sounds to us and as recognizable as the interlocking NY is, that the person who picked this picture thought that was a New York Yankees cap. And that person has no business being in charge of choosing pictures.

Not a bad logo though.

I'm guessing they told some low-level employee with far more crucial things to do to "find a picture of Roger Clemens." The peon did an image search, this is the first one that popped up, bing bang boom, done.

This is the back cover of Walt Frazier's book The Game Within The Game. More laziness here, not only did they use a jersey that Clyde never came CLOSE to wearing (i think this was introduced in 2002) but it seems to be a fake as well. The real jerseys have a v-neck with one side overlapping the other. This also doesn't have the NBA logo on it (which could be why they chose to use a fake, but still they could have chosen a fake 1970's replica instead of 2000's)

clydejersey.jpg

Archived