My First Concept

JWoods077

Hey everyone,

I posted a logo for this concept awhile back with only one reply so hopefully on this revision I can get more C&C. Its for a MLS team - Brooklyn FC - I put together the template from a pic of an Arsenal jersey and the look of Olympique Lyonnes jersey set. I used socks from one of the templates provided at the top. Tell me whats good, whats bad, what could be changed.

BrooklynFC2.jpg

BrooklynFC-jersey1.jpg

BrooklynFC-jersey2reduced.jpg

UPDATES BELOW.

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

I do agree with that the white one needs a little more. (Perhaps black socks?) But man, I LOVE this idea. That black one is intimidating, and I like it. I dont think you really need to change the black one. Although, I think either the team name or sponsor would be good on these. Other than that, these are really, really nice!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I wanted to put numbers on there, but didn't have the nike font (anybody want to send it to me?), and couldn't decide what company to put on there for sponsorship, and wanted to decide on one since i figured i'd have to end up vecotrizing it in illustrator.

After numbers and sponsor is up, i think it will have enough color - otherwise i'll look to add more

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

Hmmm....whats a good sponsorship......im trying to think of locals. Maybe New York Life (IDK what they are, I just see commercials for them all the time) or something. If all else fails, I dont see why just "Brooklyn FC" across the front would be bad. IDK im just tryin to help ya out.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

just a suggestion, for company vector logos try:

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com

And how about citibank? I have a feeling they'd fit in.

As far as the concept, I'd stripe the socks, with the striping pattern running vertical on the jerseys, only horizontal.

And I'd also put a little black in the white jersey and white in the black... maybe piping on the sides of the stripes and one down the middle?

Where on the white it would be black piping/blue stripe/black piping/orange stripe/black piping.

Also, I'd work on the badge... I know where you're coming from, but from first glance, it looks more like an M.

Update, tried two different sponsors. I know Roc-A-Fella would never sponsor a team, but Jay's from Brooklyn. Also wanted to have different stripe patterns for each set, so one wasnt the inverse of the other. C&C always appreciated.

BrooklynFC-jersey1update.jpg

BrooklynFC-jersey2update.jpg

Update, tried two different sponsors. I know Roc-A-Fella would never sponsor a team, but Jay's from Brooklyn. Also wanted to have different stripe patterns for each set, so one wasnt the inverse of the other. C&C always appreciated.

BrooklynFC-jersey1update.jpg

BrooklynFC-jersey2update.jpg

That's the old CitiBank logo.

Looks a lot better than the original. I don't know about the stripes on both sides of the shorts, I think it'd be more fluent and iconic if the stripes were just on one side like with the shirt.

I agree with that and would also like to know why on the black kit the striping is the same as the last edition rather than the white kit.

Looks a lot better than the original. I don't know about the stripes on both sides of the shorts, I think it'd be more fluent and iconic if the stripes were just on one side like with the shirt.

I agree with that and would also like to know why on the black kit the striping is the same as the last edition rather than the white kit.

I just felt like it was a way of giving a difference to the two kits. As I said in my first post, very inspired by Olympique Lyon -

Home - http://boutique.olweb.fr/en_nv_fiche__OL-h...ids-121488.html

Third - http://boutique.olweb.fr/en_nv_fiche__OL-T...ids-121299.html

Archived