Helmet Sigs

udubs03

These are awesome udubs03, very well done...

Any chance of getting and LSU version, number 21, maybe even with the BCS icon, as last night? And if not too much to ask, a version with the strips down the middle and a logo on both sides?

These are great! Thanks a lot for taking request.

Could you do Texas A&M? Thanks

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could you do me a pac 10 conference with all teams, acc with all teams and big ten with all teams. aw hell, all 119 FBS teams break em down by conference and independents with 08 numbers

That's a hell of a request, and not exactly what I had in mind when I said I'd do requests...Just out of curiosity, why would you want or need all 119 teams?

I'd say he loves these sigs so much that he can't contain himself from just listing a few. Just like how you did the whole NFL, he wants to see some more college sigs like the whole ACC, until eventually, all conferences have been done, which would logically include all 119 teams.

I have a request that I hope isn't too hard, can you do a black helmet with a single yellow stripe (like the Steelers) with the logo being Georgia Tech's bee as seen in my avatar. The back bumper just says 'Riddell' in red. There is no American flag or anything if you can do it like that. And the logo should be facing forwards. Thank you if you can do it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Another round of requests...

GBM, do you have any idea what that Patriots font is? I know it's not quite right but I think mine's close...

Anyway, here you go:

bc12.png

umbudds:

mich.png

this was the hardest one so far^^^

Billy B:

gtech2.png

If this isn't quite what you had in mind, let me know.

and FGWB:

billsalt.png

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Billy B:

gtech2.png

If this isn't quite what you had in mind, let me know.

That's great, but could you just flip the logo so that it would be facing the front of the helmet (just like you did with the Bills logo)?

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

on my bills throwback, could you just make the outline of the neckpad though please? otherwise it looks great man.

The neckpad does have a slight drop shadow...Do you want a solid outline?

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Archived