Helmet Sigs

udubs03

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a question, I noticed that the USA flag is on the back of helmets. Do non-American players such as Matty McBriar, Benny Graham and Big Sav have an Australian flag in its place as they are Aussies or do they not carry any flag or do they have the US flag on it?

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Just a question, I noticed that the USA flag is on the back of helmets. Do non-American players such as Matty McBriar, Benny Graham and Big Sav have an Australian flag in its place as they are Aussies or do they not carry any flag or do they have the US flag on it?

The only one I could find is Ben Graham, and he does.

4be7783dfff0c5f63a6ebd3f6ebbe68e-getty-75558082ab015_kansas_city_c.jpg

I take it that it's not nationality, but rather the fact that they play in the United States. It's the same thing with the American and Canadian flags in NBA arenas, because the entire league is located in the United States and Canada.

The flags, I believe, were originally worn after September 11, 2001. One player, if I recall correctly, drew some heat for opting not to wear one.

hey, these are fantastic. any chance I can get a NC STATE one? Helmet is white, with the block "S" Logo, red stripe, american flag on back right, and ACC football logo on back left. Thanks in advance, once again, these are awesome.

Similar to this pic....acc0711101494.jpg

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Thanks for the replies...I think I'm going to try to do all NFL teams (requests will take priority). If you have a request, I'd appreciate it if you could provide a picture of the back of the helmet you want, like many of you have been. Also, let me know what number you'd like on the back, if applicable.

Like I said in the OP, I'll be gone over Christmas, so I'll probably get to these around the 27th.

I'd like a Falcons sig with 32 please.

Back of the helmet

houston.jpg

I'd like a Steelers sig with 36 - if you can find the time.

Back of the helmet would be fine. :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

first off, awesome job, these look great.

second, if you're still even checking this, a few requests:

miami university #74, heres a picture:

1392448.jpg

and the los angeles avengers:

heres the best I could find of the back (in the background), if you could do it complete with the champs sports and black 76 sticker that would be great. the player number goes in the bottom right, 15.

Picture1-2.png

the helmet logo is just this without the words, on a red helmet:

5625.gif

if that's not too much work.... a bears one with 54? thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Could you make me a Colorado Buffaloes and a Hawaii Warriors, the dark hawaii helmet. Also, if you'd like, a Minnesota Timberwolves one- a blue helmet with a black stripe that has the trees running up it and the wolf head as the logo.

Thanks, you do great work.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Could you make me a Colorado Buffaloes and a Hawaii Warriors, the dark hawaii helmet. Also, if you'd like, a Minnesota Timberwolves one- a blue helmet with a black stripe that has the trees running up it and the wolf head as the logo.

Thanks, you do great work.

After I posted that I realized that some other people requested NBA teams. These sigs could look cool with any of the NBA teams, maybe a line of them is in order? Just a thought.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived