Lakers/Sixers 12/21: both teams wearing home (thowback) jerseys

BigEd76

When was the last time the lakers used these unis? I remember they wore similar ones in the finals a few years back.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure they last wore those in 99, the year before their three-peat started. I know for sure that the rapist wore them for a couple of years.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RAPE JOKE! KOBE BRYANT, RAPE, GET IT? OH MAN, THAT'S SO HILARIOUS THAT I FELL OUTTA MY :censored:ING CHAIR!!!!!! DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT BY YOURSELF? THAT IS SO FUNNY! I WENT NUTS AS I SOON AS I SAW THE TEXT! THAT WAS AMAZING MAN! BRAVO, BRAVO! ENCORE, ENCORE!!

Well, it wasn't actually a joke. He raped a woman, and his money got him out of it.

But, I guess it was all her fault, huh? The bitch was askin' for it. Right?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

When was the last time the lakers used these unis? I remember they wore similar ones in the finals a few years back.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure they last wore those in 99, the year before their three-peat started. I know for sure that the rapist wore them for a couple of years.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RAPE JOKE! KOBE BRYANT, RAPE, GET IT? OH MAN, THAT'S SO HILARIOUS THAT I FELL OUTTA MY :censored:ING CHAIR!!!!!! DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT BY YOURSELF? THAT IS SO FUNNY! I WENT NUTS AS I SOON AS I SAW THE TEXT! THAT WAS AMAZING MAN! BRAVO, BRAVO! ENCORE, ENCORE!!

It makes it even more hilarious that not only was he exonerated, it was painfully obvious that the chick was trying to extort Kobe.

Anybody who has a case against Kobe obviously just doesn't like him because of his mouth/what he did to one's favorite team.

Well, it wasn't actually a joke. He raped a woman, and his money got him out of it.

But, I guess it was all her fault, huh? The bitch was askin' for it. Right?

So do you call everyone by their deeds instead of by their name? Or just certain ones? Not a joke but still a grab for attention.

It makes it even more hilarious that not only was he exonerated, it was painfully obvious that the chick was trying to extort Kobe.

Anybody who has a case against Kobe obviously just doesn't like him because of his mouth/what he did to one's favorite team.

KanyeWestGoldDigger.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

To be more exact, they last wore the "throwbacks" in the '99 lockout season, their last season at the old Great Western Forum. I think they also continue to wear those uniforms in the preseason of the following season (in fact, the Lakers played their '99 preseason home schedule at the Forum, before moving to Staples Center).

Archived