Miller's Winter Classic Mask

Top Shelf

I don't understand the waves. I would rather expect a crap load of snow on it instead of water and a tree.

I bet it gets auctioned off after the Classic with the proceeds going to the Steadfast and/or Sabres Foundation.

bufg.png

Are we sure it's just for the Winter Classic? He said in a USA Today interview a few weeks back that he was in the process of getting a new mask painted for him.

That better be a misquote. I love his current mask too much - one of the best in the NHL.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Are we sure it's just for the Winter Classic? He said in a USA Today interview a few weeks back that he was in the process of getting a new mask painted for him.

That better be a misquote. I love his current mask too much - one of the best in the NHL.

Is he required to put that stupid slug on the mask?

as much as i dont like miller,, i too love his current mask... i especially loved it when i designed pretty much the same mask way back in 1998

cwZs-0b46D-QzgB2q7unGmUdwE41HONA.jpg

sig.png

I just found the link... here. He is 4/21 in the slide show and is quoted as saying, "I have a new mask coming that will have a bulldog with a halo over the head."

Upon further review, this Winter Classic helmet does not have a halo over the bulldog's head. So this mask Miller is talking about is probably a third mask.

I just found the link... here. He is 4/21 in the slide show and is quoted as saying, "I have a new mask coming that will have a bulldog with a halo over the head."

Upon further review, this Winter Classic helmet does not have a halo over the bulldog's head. So this mask Miller is talking about is probably a third mask.

I believe it may just be the plate he is getting changed... the halo is in memory of his cousin who had recently died (and which the bulldog represented).. but you never know, he could change his whole image in honour of his cousin.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The bulldog looks stupid in my opinion. I mean, unless there is some meaning behind it, I don't get it. Why a bulldog? And both helmets look bland anyway.

Are you serious?

Read the post above yours

bufg.png

The bulldog looks stupid in my opinion. I mean, unless there is some meaning behind it, I don't get it. Why a bulldog? And both helmets look bland anyway.

Wow, you had a good 8 minutes to read my post before leaving a stupid one of your own. Good job!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Wow, you had a good 8 minutes to read my post before leaving a stupid one of your own. Good job!!

Not defending the comment but, as has happened to me, I've hit reply to the last shown comment and in the time before I hit post, someone else comments. Now you are probably thinking, 8 minutes? Phone rings, knock on the door, bathroom break, etc. So don't be too quick to jump assuming that he did read the reply and still posted what he said.

Archived