Miller's Winter Classic Mask

Top Shelf

The bulldog looks stupid in my opinion. I mean, unless there is some meaning behind it, I don't get it. Why a bulldog? And both helmets look bland anyway.

Wow, you had a good 8 minutes to read my post before leaving a stupid one of your own. Good job!!

Not defending the comment but, as has happened to me, I've hit reply to the last shown comment and in the time before I hit post, someone else comments. Now you are probably thinking, 8 minutes? Phone rings, knock on the door, bathroom break, etc. So don't be too quick to jump assuming that he did read the reply and still posted what he said.

Keep in mind you can usually see the previous posts before yours once you press "add reply." It wouldn't have been too hard to see "oh, there is a post there I didn't see before, let me see what it says" and be able to go "whoops, I better change what I had said." But yes, I will give it a pass, it is just a bit of a peeve when answers are given in a thread but people somehow neglect to read them.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Someone has to copy Jose Theodore wearing the toque. A blue one with yellow stripes (like in the sig in the post above) and a old Buffalo Sabres logo on the front would be perfect.

I'm pretty sure Miller said he was planning on doing it

p1_theodore_all.jpg

bufg.png

Archived