NASL Revival

mantleisthebest7

Is there any reason you used the Atlanta Falcons' font for every single team? Also, a lot of the designs are repeated, and it seems like many of them have potential, but they're just really really rushed. Go back and re-do them all, with more focus on each being unique and marketable.

EDIT: Also, take your hand at redesigning some of the logos, because most of them are atrocities. Get creative. Act like the league really is coming back, and try and market a currently unknown soccer league in America (the land of soccer haters). Try and incorperate the reactions of each city with the design. Would "CityX" really like bright yellow kits? Think it over and truely REVIVE and RE-DESIGN the league for the modern day.

Is there any reason you used the Atlanta Falcons' font for every single team? Also, a lot of the designs are repeated, and it seems like many of them have potential, but they're just really really rushed. Go back and re-do them all, with more focus on each being unique and marketable.

EDIT: Also, take your hand at redesigning some of the logos, because most of them are atrocities. Get creative. Act like the league really is coming back, and try and market a currently unknown soccer league in America (the land of soccer haters). Try and incorperate the reactions of each city with the design. Would "CityX" really like bright yellow kits? Think it over and truely REVIVE and RE-DESIGN the league for the modern day.

Thanks for those comments, doosh. Well, I used the Falcons font becaus eit seems like every soccer league uses the same font or something like it and every team in each league uses it, so I wanted to find a font that was a little different, and came across this one.

I understand what you are saying about the unis and stuff. I have minimal knowledge about the NASL itself, except for the teams' identites. I didnt have a whole lot to work with, so I can understand if stuf seems out of place. I hope my upcoming additions to this topic work better. Thanks again for your help, doosh. Ive got a different perspective now.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

• 1 year later...

Mantle,

Would it be possible to resurrect these concept designs on this thread? It looks like all links are broken, and possibly the artwork has been taken down. I never got a chance to see what your NASL redesign would look like, and I'd be interested in seeing it.

I can certainly consider resurrecting it, I think it'd be fun :) right now im spending alot of time trying to fix my All-Star logo series (which im having unfortunately no luck with :() but when I find the time I would love to resurrect this. I'm going to try and find the old images sometime and repost them. I'll keep you guys posted. Glad to see that there is interest in this again, thank you :)

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived