Obscure hockey jerseys

Milo Meningocele

Zarley Zalapski? Must... control... rage...

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Apparently nobody has attended a sporting event in Pittsburgh...especially at Heinz when Mullet Nation is at it's finest. If I were to type some of the crap I saw just this year, we would lock up all the gig space on this forum.

Scene: Last December, bathroom, Heinz field.

People involved: Me in my Bucs gear and two Steeler fans.

Situation: I'm waiting in line to wash my hands near the end of the beatdown being administered by the Steelers on the Bucs. Two guys with mullets approach me one wearing a Rod Woodson jersey the other wearing a Greg Lloyd jersey and yellow/black zubaz..."How does it feel to be a loser?" I was asked...I didn't even have the gumption to offer a response.

KISSwall09.jpg

Mildly entertaining, a decent read to geeks like us.

link to article

EDIT: The source is actually a blog site entirely dedicated to random jerseys spotted in public, which is definitely worth a look.

straightcashhomey.net

Straight Cash Homey is a fantastic site that I look at every day. Its entertaining to me, so many defunct jerseys being worn, so little time.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• 2 weeks later...

Archived