Acutal Sabres Concept jersey

daschuck77

I was just emailed a picture a full personalized jersey done after one of the previous auctions. Wow.

BladesComplete.jpg

If the Sabres had THAT jersey and got rid of the ugly silver stripes that ring around between the shoulders and numbers on the sleeves and then down the sides of the jersey underneath the sleeves PLUS switch the neck style to what the Boston Bruins wear, then you got yourself a beautifully modified Buffalo Sabres jersey. That one with the modernized classic logo as the crest is SO MUCH BETTER! The slug logo on their jerseys that I am watching right now as I speak are friggin ugly!

At least from a fashion standpoint, watching them go winless in their last 10 in the concepts would be easier than watching them do it in the slug.

They need a win and badly.

I was just emailed a picture a full personalized jersey done after one of the previous auctions. Wow.

BladesComplete.jpg

If the Sabres had THAT jersey and got rid of the ugly silver stripes that ring around between the shoulders and numbers on the sleeves and then down the sides of the jersey underneath the sleeves PLUS switch the neck style to what the Boston Bruins wear, then you got yourself a beautifully modified Buffalo Sabres jersey. That one with the modernized classic logo as the crest is SO MUCH BETTER! The slug logo on their jerseys that I am watching right now as I speak are friggin ugly!

At least from a fashion standpoint, watching them go winless in their last 10 in the concepts would be easier than watching them do it in the slug.

They need a win and badly.

And I was even more blown away to see a white jersey...

prit_front_77.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Much better than the current design. I would like to see a different shoulder patch though. Something similar to that would make this even better.

I'm getting mine at the end of the week, I'll post lots of pictures of it.

I always fancied one of Slabyk's as a good potential shoulder patch...

Much better than the current design. I would like to see a different shoulder patch though. Something similar to that would make this even better.

I'm getting mine at the end of the week, I'll post lots of pictures of it.

I always fancied one of Slabyk's as a good potential shoulder patch...

logo_02.jpg

His concepts are nice, but one thing I never liked about them is that his buffalo looks like it's levitating through the air. The back two legs should be extended straight down, not bent, so it looks like it's jumping/galloping. Also, it's a little comic book-looking with all the gray shading.

And as for a shoulder logo, I'd rather see something like what they have now, that goes a different direction than the main crest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived