What do YOU want?

Brass

For the Leafs.....

Make the alternates from last season with oldstyle Leaf logo (35 point Maple Leaf) the road whites.

For the home blues, keep it the same as the regular ones on the current RBK Edge jerseys, but add a white

stripe that extends down to the cuff, and separated from the two white stripes. Add the horizontal striping on the

chest. And the logo should be the white version of the oldstyle 35 point Leaf logo.

For both jerseys, have the old Toronto Arenas logo (A letter T inside a blue shield) as the shoulder patch. Lettering

should be the one used on last season's alts, and both jerseys should have laces on the collar.

temp.png

TorontoMapleLeafs1.png

as a canucks fan, i have to say i REALLY did not like their new look, but it has definately grown on me, minus the "VANCOUVER" on the jerseys, its looks really classy. and even that i dont really mind

for some reason, the white jersey erks me a little. as weird as it is, i really think they should go with 3 different jersey looks.

keep the blue one the same.

on the white one- ditch the whale, and the "VANCOUVER", replace it with the new-age stickn'rink. for a more modern yet classy clean feel.

and introduce something along these lines...

roberto-luongo.jpg

For the Leafs: Exact same as now except add stripes around the waste and replace the current logo with the classic 35 point leaf. Make a creative new alt logo to replace the TML.

For the Canucks: Completely get rid of the orca and the "vancouver script" and add Johnny Canuck on the crest. Everything else is perfect.

For the Flames: Find a way to use the "Red C" on both a home and away jersey. And get rid of the crazy jersey design they have now and go back to something basic like they had last season. Bring back the horse logo.

For the Sens: Same logo on the crest but bring back the style they had with the black alt logo from last year. Make a white version and a red version. Bring back the maple leaf/peace tower logo in some way or another.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I just want to chime in with:

I want the old Avs jerseys back, sans the alternate.

That's all I want too.

I asked for it for Christmas, but that didn't work, lol.

Also, for the Leafs....no drawstrings please. Just look back at the history of the Leafs uniform, they really didn't use them that much.

I'd like to see the comeback of the 1966/67 to 1969/70 logo. In my opinion that was the best logo the Leafs ever had.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

For the Blues I would like to see the navy limited to only a small bit of highlighting. If you wanna go crazy add a little bit of red in there, always liked the red. I think I'm in the minority on this one so someone else may shoot me down. Keep it mainly blue and yellow though.

As for the design of it I would like to see a mash up of their sweaters from right before the EDGE era and the design they used in the late 70's early 80's.

Really looking forward to all these!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Wild:

1. Dump the circle. It marginalizes a great logo. It could, I suppose, be a shoulder patch.

2. Dump the laces. I'd say that no matter what team I cheer for.

3. Unify the home/road.

4. Use a more similar font to the home than the road.

5. Green at home. I liked the idea of red when they came, but given that there are really only three colors in the league and Minnesota NHL history is in green, I'd go green.

My other 2 cents:

Flyers in Orange. Christmas Devils. Current Toronto Leaf. Just red, yellow and white for Calgary.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Toronto:

1). I think, especialy for the Original 6 teams, laces on the collar looks good. Put that in the Leafs jersey.

2). Add the 35 point Leaf

3). Go vintage with a sort of modern feel. Try and go Leafs pre-NHL Expansion.

(Here is a site that shows all the diffrent jerseys through the ages http://www.nhluniforms.com/)

Have fun with it! Good Luck!

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

Well, I'm a Habs fan, so there's not much I could say in regards to my team but I do have some ideas for other teams.

Cream color wild road jersey w/ home template, hem stripes for Leafs, Coyotes and Panthers, Barbrpole sens alternate, Kings in purple and Gold with modernized crown. Just my 2cents as well.

Archived