Skiles out as Bulls coach

Milo Meningocele

I like this move for the Bulls. My dad said this was like Collins where they couldn't get over that hump, then when they hired Jackson, well, it turned out a little better. Too bad Jackson's with the Lakers again, I'm confident the Bulls will find the right man, though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This ain't Skiles' fault. Paxon needs to look himself in the mirror. Him actually giving credence to the Kobe rumors basically :censored: ed up their first part of the season.

But hey, at least this gives Skiles more time to spend with his family. A true Christmas miracle. :lol:

EDIT: This got me to thinking...what's the over/under on coaches OTHER than Isiah Thomas getting fired before Zeke actually gets the axe?

I've been pondering if this would've been an issue if Paxson had traded some of his underachievers for Kobe earlier this year.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I've been pondering if this would've been an issue if Paxson had traded some of his underachievers for Kobe earlier this year.

I'm sure the Bulls wouldn't have played as bad at the beginning, but there were some things about Skiles that bugged me. The first thing is that the Bulls always start the season poorly. There has to be something he's not doing right to prepare the team to start the season. Another thing is that he might be starting to loosen up on some issues. He was a very strict coach and always stuck to his guns (getting rid of Tim Thomas for not practicing hard enough and sitting Wallace for wearing the headband), but he hasn't been as strict recently. He's now letting Wallace wear his headband, and he's letting Noah, a rookie, run his mouth and still play.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived