New York Islanders Alternate Concept

Snowcap30

Does this concept mean that it will stomp on my feet or slash me in the head if I don't like it?

HAHAHA lol good stuff. As for the concept I think it looks pretty nice. I love the chest logo as opposed to the one you have on the shoulders. I've never really liked that one. Nice job.

You may have to change the name on the back........At Simon's rate he wont be playing for a long while lol (he gets suspended like, every 5 minutes lol). But in all seriousness, I think that this concept is very, very solid. Great work done here. Id like to see a home and away with these and see how theyd look. Once again, great work!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Nice clean concept.

The logo is awesome and it looks so good on the front of a jersey. I have always been a fan of the Islanders orange alternate when they used it last year, and this concept is better then that alternate.

Good Job!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I was always a fan of the lighthouse/fisherman logos, just not the crazy colors. I like the way that you made a classic jersey and used a good modern logo. This is probabally one of the nicest uses of the lighthouse I have ever seen. Great Job!!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived