NFL Playoff team "badges"

FGWB

Just a little something based on the Conference Championship logos. I just wanted to make a general playoff badge for each team who may not be Division Champs as well. I based these off of BucsBoy2's similar creations for Divisional Champs, his thread can be found here

AFC

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

San Diego Chargers

Tennesee Titans

NFC

Dallas Cowboys

Green Bay Packers

New York Giants

Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Washington Redskins

bufg.png

Nice sig FGWB

:P

If you like someone's sig file, you don't have to pad your post count to tell that person. Just send them a PM.

He's not padding his post count. I don't see why posting is so bad, jim. I disagree here. I mean, you could PM, but just posting to compliment isn't "padding." You could have PM'd him just to tell him that. See my point?

About the badges, I do like them, but the first thing that popped to my head was the similarity to Bucsboy's(as he said). If that's what you based them off of, then that's not a bad thing because they're good, but just saying.

Nice sig FGWB

:P

If you like someone's sig file, you don't have to pad your post count to tell that person. Just send them a PM.

He's not padding his post count. I don't see why posting is so bad, jim. I disagree here. I mean, you could PM, but just posting to compliment isn't "padding." You could have PM'd him just to tell him that. See my point?

About the badges, I do like them, but the first thing that popped to my head was the similarity to Bucsboy's(as he said). If that's what you based them off of, then that's not a bad thing because they're good, but just saying.

He is moderator. Do not challenge moderator.

:D

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

He is moderator. Do not challenge moderator.

:D

I stand up for my beliefs! :flagusa:

haha, it's probably like suicide lol

I officially dub thee "gingerbreadmartyr".

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived