Other Sports Message Boards You Visit

-Helix-

I may catch flak for this, but for a while I was a Fanhome lurker. Then I woke up :P

Does Fanhome even EXIST anymore? :P

Yes, www.fanhome.com - it's about as active as an asbestos ridden mall though.

I post on HFBoards.com too, but the majority of the people on there is an idiot.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may catch flak for this, but for a while I was a Fanhome lurker. Then I woke up :P

Does Fanhome even EXIST anymore? :P

I post on HFBoards.com too, but the majority of the people on there is an idiot.

:rolleyes:

jokes

untitled-6.jpg

I was a LONG-TIME regular at GameFAQs (PotD represent!) Then, sadly, it got WAY too popular and my "generation" kind of died out and gave way too wackos. I got too crowded, but those were some of the best times of my (internet) life. You could talk about anything, and it was fun, and the people were great...

Anyway, I still go there for individual games and relationship advice(long story, but it's great if you know the right place lol), but not regular things. It still has a place in my heart...

:cry:

But seriously, this board is great too.

OriolesHangout.com

Its a solid site, that has "insider" info. The problem is the rumors get vastly overblown and are eventually taken to be fact. Otherwise a good site to see what the O's are doing.

It's funny because I was going to start a similar thread, but just to see other good message boards for specific teams. So I could view MLB offseason rumors (such as Erik Bedard) from other fan's perspective.

i peruse the Caps message boards sometimes, but that place is so doom and gloom its not even funny. the place i really post alot at is ovechkinfans.com they have a good site full of Ovechkin videos and a nice forum thats just a pretty small community. i also like bigsoccer.com the DC United forum, lots of nice people on there too.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

heh, here's where I regularly post, period. I mostly lurk at Big Footy, NFL UK and Operation Sports. Used to be a semi-regular at Madden Mania, Thunderpuck/Double Minor, NHL Depot and Baseball Sim Central, and I frequented the original NCAAstrategies.com til it disappeared.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

www.anygivensaturday.com

FCS (I-AA) talk

same here, do you post much on there?

I do. I'm mountaineertider. You?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Careful! I happen to be a moderator on HFBoards. B)

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I read www.uniwatchblog.com on an everyday basis. Hardly a shocker - I am sure there's a ton of overlap between the readership there and the readership here.

Anyway, it never even occurs to me that there are names attached to the commenters, then I stumble upon this entry:

2170707054_9f984ba8ac.jpg

Where have I seen that Harry High School phrase before? Then I read the commenter name. It all makes sense.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Do you know Hutch on that board? He posts there.

I have crossed paths, and swords, with him on a variety of boards in the past.

I regularly post on the arena league boards, oursportscentral, clanram, and a couple of other places.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I've started to frequent NFLSpot alot. Mainly because of the fact that their betting system is way better than betting actual money. :P

About a year ago I posted on that site a lot, but stopped going there because of low activity. But after checking it out today, it seems to have picked up a lot in activity, and seems like a really well run site now.

Archived