New NHL Edge jersey owners

Chazberg

So I just received my gorgeous new Hawks Edge jersey from Santa, it's a size 50. I'd tried one on before but this one seems bigger, and while I like the slimmer fit, the sleeves are super long and almost cover my whole hand. I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this, and how you feel about it. There aren't any 48's at my disposal right now, so I'm tryin to decide whether to wait it out til more come in or just stick with the 50.

So I just received my gorgeous new Hawks Edge jersey from Santa, it's a size 50. I'd tried one on before but this one seems bigger, and while I like the slimmer fit, the sleeves are super long and almost cover my whole hand. I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this, and how you feel about it. There aren't any 48's at my disposal right now, so I'm tryin to decide whether to wait it out til more come in or just stick with the 50.

48's don't exist. It goes 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60. The reason there is no size 48 is because there is not much difference in size between the 50 and 46 apart from a slightly wider torso. I know this because;

a ) when I went 3 days after they came out, they told me at Centre Sports at the ACC that the jerseys don't come in size 48 for that reason as listed on their sizing card list thingy and,

b ) look at the sizing chart on nhl.com - no size 48 listed.

OK my mistake, then it was a 46 I had also tried on before/that I would switch to. I'm just surprised at 6'2'' that the sleeves on both seem to come down to my knuckles.

Have you considered trying one on while wearing pads?

OK my mistake, then it was a 46 I had also tried on before/that I would switch to. I'm just surprised at 6'2'' that the sleeves on both seem to come down to my knuckles.

Have you considered trying one on while wearing pads?

+1

Shoulder pads and elbow pads would likely hike up the sleeves on players, that extra few inches.

I've fitted many people in the new authentics working at the CBJ team store and almost everyone says something about the length of the sleeves. Yes, they are very long. I'd prefer the premier if it weren't for the football jersey like slit on each side and the cheesy-cheap looking shoulder patches. If I was a fan of a team without shoulder logos such as Detroit, I would consider buying the premier, but right now it's what has stopped me from buying one. And the price has stopped me from buying an authentic edge, so I've held off on buying a new jersey. Plus I have a feeling that new jerseys will be on the way next season, so I'll wait.

Archived