NHL Edge Jerseys on Sale!

mapleafan

Uh oh...that may be just a tad bit more evidence that the Edge's are going the way of BetaMax, Intelevision, and pagers.....

If that's the case you can bet authentic Rbk Edge's will be major collector items 15-20 years from now and probably go for big bucks.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

What a shame for the people who shed a lot of dough to get one of those.

...hey now... it was a good investment. I got a discount so I'm not complaining. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

triplethreatsports.com has had them for at least 2 months at $199 for Authentics, $99 for Premier.

Pretty sure those are regular price, so other then some retailers selling for less then NHL's MSRP, I don't think its a direct sign they're on their way out.

Well see the way i look at it, I just bought one and I'm gonna slap a TOEWS 19 on the back and a Wirtz memorial patch, and even if the Edge gets the axe, I'll always have a Toews rookie year jersey, which I think is pretty cool. I've warmed up to these things quite a bit, I love the way they fit from a fan standpoint (just not real big on the rounded tail).

Well see the way i look at it, I just bought one and I'm gonna slap a TOEWS 19 on the back and a Wirtz memorial patch, and even if the Edge gets the axe, I'll always have a Toews rookie year jersey, which I think is pretty cool. I've warmed up to these things quite a bit, I love the way they fit from a fan standpoint (just not real big on the rounded tail).

Are these 100% play-dry material, or are these of the legacy material front panel variety?

Even if they get rid of the Edge jerseys I hope they keep the premier replica jerseys the same cause they fit extremely well on me

If the shoulder patches weren't screened twill, there weren't slits in the sides of the hem, and there wasn't that garish jock tag on the front, I might tend to agree with you.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Even if they get rid of the Edge jerseys I hope they keep the premier replica jerseys the same cause they fit extremely well on me

If the shoulder patches weren't screened twill, there weren't slits in the sides of the hem, and there wasn't that garish jock tag on the front, I might tend to agree with you.

Yeah, that was a big reason I had to go with the authentic-especially with the Hawks, the screened shoulder patch looks just awful, plus you can't beat the chain stitching.

As for the question about the play-dry vs. legacy material, I'm not sure cuz all the tag says is different amounts of spandex and polyester. I can tell you the front panel and the sleeves are the same material, which is much softer and more stretchy than the sides and back, which are more like last year's material. It's not hard to see how this could tear easily in a fight, but as a fan it feels like a dream :D

Yeah, that was a big reason I had to go with the authentic-especially with the Hawks, the screened shoulder patch looks just awful, plus you can't beat the chain stitching.

As for the question about the play-dry vs. legacy material, I'm not sure cuz all the tag says is different amounts of spandex and polyester. I can tell you the front panel and the sleeves are the same material, which is much softer and more stretchy than the sides and back, which are more like last year's material. It's not hard to see how this could tear easily in a fight, but as a fan it feels like a dream :D

Same here. The logo is just golden with the traditional chain-stitching, I love it. This is actually my favorite Hawks jersey I have ever owned and I have owned quite a few. The fit is fantastic and when someone spills beer on you at a game it just beads off onto the ground haha!

Here in Quebec a jersey RBK edge is 140 $ CAN, witch is a little hard on the wallet. Especially when the CAN $ was good. Plus taxes and everything, it's 161 dollars.

With the site, it's 96 + 25= 121...but am I gonna pay for other taxes?....Always a guess. It's why actually nobody here buy online their NHL gear. I see this problem a THE big reason why we don't buy on Internet.

WE DON'T KNOW THE FINAL PRICE! It's always phrases like: International Orders sometimes have custom duties or taxes. A great phrase witch means: don't buy anything on ebay or any online store, because you can get a 40 $ more than the price announced. Sometimes.

In an other era, I don't see these price drops as a let down of the edges. I think that edges are here to stay.

Archived