Super bowl xli concept

shiznit1083

That's an awesome design.  Two gripes though...

1. The words SUPER BOWL should be bigger.  Not as big at the XLI, but big enough the tango with it.

2. The game is actually scheduled for February 4, 2007.  From now the Super Bowl is permanently played in February.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

SUPER BOWL should be bigger

I agree with #1 - other than that it's quite nice.  I like your color combonation.   Most excellent work shiznit! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I too like the basic idea--and agree with the suggestions made above--to sum them up I believe I could paraphrase Ian Gillan on Deep Purple's MAde in Japan album-

"Could I have everything larger than everything else?"

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I dig it. Well done. Maybe bump up the superbowl text.

And Gad Dimmit, the Super Bowl is supposed to be in JANUARY!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!

If we ahve to start the season two weeks earlier, who would really care? but the superbowl MUST be in January. This constant slip is getting re-dick-u-lous

The Bowl was held on my birthday in 1975, January 12th. Now, its in Feb? DAMMIT!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

January, February, whatever.  This isn't a big deal.

That's a nice concept.  I agree, "SUPER BOWL" needs to be much larger than it is.  Maybe make it laid out, colours/shading-wise, similar to the XLI.

What about moving XLI down a bit, and having the sun only show above it?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Awesome design.  Maybe you'll fall in the same league as Sterling and get that baby picked!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Can't believe no one's noticed!! Major boo-boo here. Florida is MISSPELLED! Says Flordia. You people need better eyes  :D . Other than that, awesome job as always shiznit, I love your work. The colors are great for the climate/area the Super Bowl is being held at and it just looks like a top notch, professional job, except for the misspelling.   :P

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

Archived