I know we make fun of New Era's Fashion Caps

footballfiji

NorthCarolinaFrontGameDay.jpg

It looks like a forest threw up.

Manheadcovers.com

Seriously, just get a normal camo cap. Deers can't tell the difference anyway.

DEER hunters wear orange caps. Wearing camo while DEER hunting is a good way to get yourself killed. Did I mention the plural is DEER?

Unless your in a tree stand and then it makes lil difference.

Manheadcovers.com

DEER hunters wear orange caps. Wearing camo while DEER hunting is a good way to get yourself killed. Did I mention the plural is DEER?

Best of luck walking into that location of that tree stand. No one I know would dare not wear orange to the woods this time of year. Boy, you Bammers gotta be told everything, don't you? :D

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

Manheadcovers.com

Best of luck walking into that location of that tree stand. No one I know would dare not wear orange to the woods this time of year. Boy, you Bammers gotta be told everything, don't you? :D

Firstly, I'm not a "Bammer". That's reserved for the delusional redcoats across the state.

Also, Most people around my part of Alabama have private land. Clean walks and no trespassers.

Manheadcovers.com

Firstly, I'm not a "Bammer". That's reserved for the delusional redcoats across the state.

Also, Most people around my part of Alabama have private land. Clean walks and no trespassers.

Turn your humor meter on. I know what Bammer means...........obviously the opposite of your avatar.

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

Archived