Logos You Didn't Know They Had

fonz

Phillies logo

That one is still used frequently, especially on the local stations

And all over the stadium. It is seen far more often than their "official" primary logo.

Isn't it on the big sign/tower thingy in the parking lot at Citizens Bank Park? I can't remember if I saw it last week at the Flyers game(I hadda park by Citizens Bank Park).

philliesparkinglotsignzd5.jpg

Yep, theres the parking lot sign

"plus there is a huge "Phillies" sign on a tall pole in the parking lot beyond center field that, for the moment anyway, interferes with the view. I've heard that the sign will be removed or moved at some time in the future." interestingly enough that was said in 2004 on baseballparks.com, yet it is still there.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Arizona Cardinals have rarely used this one....

6510.gif

:P

I shouldn't laugh... my Bills aren't much better.

I'm not much of a football fan but that made my night. I'm sure Lineart is resting up nicely... with Britney, Lindsay, Paris and all their friends...

As for this beauty... I have seen a jersey with that logo on it as the crest for sale before... but I don't know if it was custom made or a special run Montreal made in the 80's or early 90's...

254.gif

This logo IS an official Canucks logo as it has appeared on some merchandise (much in the same way the new profile Sens logo does). Although the only place I have seen it so far has been on a mini-stick...

9xft5e6hg85yq5m3j81s.gif

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

There are one of these for every team that has a mascot. I'd put this in the same line as the "kid" logos for some colleges. Not really a logo... IMO.

Then why have I never seen them before? Is there like one source that has all of these for every sport?

(I only ask because I was doing a Bucks wallpaper and wanted to see if there was a Bango one.)

This logo IS an official Canucks logo as it has appeared on some merchandise (much in the same way the new profile Sens logo does). Although the only place I have seen it so far has been on a mini-stick...

9xft5e6hg85yq5m3j81s.gif

This is NOT an official Canucks logo. It was proposed as part of the new package, but dropped before the official unveiling.

Kind of like that new Sharks' fin logo...that's not official anymore either.

This is NOT an official Canucks logo. It was proposed as part of the new package, but dropped before the official unveiling.

Yeah, but at least that one was actually unveiled with the rest of the logos, and made it on to merchandise. Shortest logo lifespan ever (excluding the 49ers "One Day")?

EDIT: The team is still selling caps with that logo:

SHCP295ST-Preston%20Cap.jpg

9xft5e6hg85yq5m3j81s.gif

Then explain to me why they are selling merch with THAT logo on it if it isn't somewhat official?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Like someone changed their mind at the last moment, too late to prevent the merch from being made up, and decided what the heck, let's sell it anyway.

The official announcement still had the fin logo as well.

Wonder why they would pull it? At least it's different, not yet another view of the same fish.

As for this beauty... I have seen a jersey with that logo on it as the crest for sale before... but I don't know if it was custom made or a special run Montreal made in the 80's or early 90's...

254.gif

They wore this logo on their jerseys in 1925 to celebrate their victory in '24.

I just realized that this is my bicentenial post. Yay!

The Arizona Cardinals have rarely used this one....

6510.gif

:P

I shouldn't laugh... my Bills aren't much better.

If the Cardinals had been in playoff contending mode for a long time then we wouldnt be doing this as well... but seeing as the Cards needs to grow some grapefruits and get to work on being like New England and Dallas and even Green Bay, then we would see the Cards in the playoffs as often as possible......that's all I can say.... lol

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived