Logos You Didn't Know They Had

fonz

As for this beauty... I have seen a jersey with that logo on it as the crest for sale before... but I don't know if it was custom made or a special run Montreal made in the 80's or early 90's...

254.gif

They wore this logo on their jerseys in 1925 to celebrate their victory in '24.

I just realized that this is my bicentenial post. Yay!

I know WHEN and WHY it exists, but since you didn't read my post correctly, you will see I am asking why a REPLICA of that jersey exists since it is not listed anywhere as being an official replica. Either someone got it made or it was a special run made by the team at some point, which is what I was asking.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints' secondary logo from the late 60's:

Auto117.jpg

I don't really care for the logo, frankly...so why is it my avatar? Because aesthetics aside, this logo brings back warm memories of Tulane Stadium and those early Saints teams that couldn't get out of their own way (some would argue that not much has changed).

I suspect some feel the same about Cleveland's "brownie", which is a hideous logo but probably has a spot in many Browns' fans' hearts.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Auto117.jpg

I don't really care for the logo, frankly...so why is it my avatar? Because aesthetics aside, this logo brings back warm memories of Tulane Stadium and those early Saints teams that couldn't get out of their own way (some would argue that not much has changed).

I suspect some feel the same about Cleveland's "brownie", which is a hideous logo but probably has a spot in many Browns' fans' hearts.

I have a Retro Sports t-shirt with that guy on it. Set me back almost $40. A "fashion" t-shirt.

Auto117.jpg

Set me back almost $40.

Exactly why I don't have one. :D

Auto117.jpg

Set me back almost $40.

Trust me, it's worth it. Vintage detailing, and the shirt itself is supersoft. Plus, it's not cut for an "athletic" girth so it's not baggy on me like most NFL apparel.

Oddly enough, despite my love of all sports logos, its one of the few logo-branded apparel I do own.

Auto117.jpg

Set me back almost $40.

Trust me, it's worth it. Vintage detailing, and the shirt itself is supersoft. Plus, it's not cut for an "athletic" girth so it's not baggy on me like most NFL apparel.

Oddly enough, despite my love of all sports logos, its one of the few logo-branded apparel I do own.

Where do you guys think I could get one of those shirts? That sounds sweet!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Auto117.jpg

Set me back almost $40.

I got mine on 80spurple.com, but I had a coupon that knocked off the price. I think they're regularly $48, which is very steep for a t-shirt.

Anyway, you can check it out under the brand: Retro Sports.

Auto117.jpg

Set me back almost $40.

Here's the ladies' version on distantreplays.com - they don't list the mens' but I'm sure they can get it.

PAAAAANFOMBPFPDK.jpg

(Model not included... B) )

Auto117.jpg

Set me back almost $40.

Here's the ladies' version on distantreplays.com - they don't list the mens' but I'm sure they can get it.

PAAAAANFOMBPFPDK.jpg

(Model not included... B) )

Darn! I was wanting one of them too! HAHA jk

Thanks for the sites you guys! Im gonna check them both out!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

You'd be surprised at my lack of sports apparel as well...

I just bought my first AZ Cardinals replica jersey (new, meaning new design) at the Mall of America last week on sale.

I still do this day, have NEVER owned an authentic jersey of any kind, in any sport.

(I just don't wear the stuff!)

I just bought my first AZ Cardinals replica jersey (new, meaning new design) at the Mall of America last week on sale.

I still do this day, have NEVER owned an authentic jersey of any kind, in any sport.

Well don't keep us waiting, who'd you go with? I'm gonna guess Boldin...

I hear you. I appreciate the aesthetics, but I just can't fathom wearing a jersey out in public. Unless it's a football (soccer) shirt, then that's a different case altogther :)

I hear you. I appreciate the aesthetics, but I just can't fathom wearing a jersey out in public. Unless it's a football (soccer) shirt, then that's a different case altogther :)

Add me to the list. I have a Ray Lewis authentic white only because my sister-in-law bought it for me. Except for the day I opened the present, it has only been worn to games. Otherwise, I have no urge to wear it for the hell of it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Can I be part of this sports-fan-who-doesn't-own-apparel conversation? I have exactly three jerseys: two replica jerseys I picked up from the hockey1.com $30 sale (white Islanders and blue Maple Leafs), and one vintage (late-60's style) Maple Leafs replica I got from Goodwill for $4. Additionally, I have a Cincinnati Reds hat I bought at Great American in 2005 that I wear sometimes on weekends.

That's it. That's the list of sports apparel that I own.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived