Brian Billick Fired

Nick 1733

(And now...Mike Singletary's name is REALLY about to begin flying around.)

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH.....

Not so loud. I don't want anyone to notice him. That way, once the Rams finally wake up and realize who their coach is, they can fire his @$$, and hire Singletary.

Linebaka's not getting :censored: canned until they sort out the ownership situation. So...pray nobody snaps up Singletary until the end of 2008.

That said...Adios Jim Haslett? Think he's a candidate?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a surprise, the thing that surprised me the most is that he lasted this long, hell i woulda fired him after getting beat by the friggin Dolphins!

While you jest, that was probably the death knell.

there was no jest in that statement, as soon as the dolphins scored that winning td in ot, i said billicks fired, hes done.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Part 1 Get Rid of Billick, check

Part 2 Get Rid of Boller

Part 3, fix the offense

With that said, I did like Billick when he first started, but then I just lost my patience with him, thinking Kyle Boller was a better QB when it was Difler that helped Baltimore win the Super Bowl. Boller had his chances, now get rid of his sorry @$$ he sucks. I knew when Billick blew it against New England, that team had the chance to be the giant killer, then we blow it against Indy, Finally, the straw that broke the camels back, was Miami, losing to Miami was a huge insult to the Ravens. I'm glad to see him gone, now all that is left, is Kyle Boller. I would like to see Rex Ryan get promoted to head coach, he may have the potential to be a great head coach.

baltimoreravens.png

Part 2 Get Rid of Boller

Are you crazy? He can throw a touchdown pass through the uprights from one knee!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Mac, is it me or is there something slightly ironic about the fact that Baltimore's old team more or less knocked Cleveland's new team out of the playoffs? Maybe "ironic" isn't the right word, but I think you get the idea.

I don't blame Indy at all. Actually, if anything, I blame Derek Anderson for his four picks against Cincinnati the week before.

nav-logo.png

So Brian Billick was so bad ("HOW BAD WAS HE?") that he got himself <<BLANK>>ed.

Nice job, Brian.

HAHA! Too funny!

Believe it or not, my dad, when he got out of high school, wrote questions for Match Game, for a dollar per question accepted. Big money! :D

Don't make fun of that job, because he did it with current writer for Mad Magazine, Dick DeBartolo. :P

I wouldn't make fun of the job, but of the cheap bastards at MGBT (presumed; they seemed to be running every game show back then) paying him. How cheap were they? They used to recycle the _____________.

nav-logo.png

So Brian Billick was so bad ("HOW BAD WAS HE?") that he got himself <<BLANK>>ed.

Nice job, Brian.

HAHA! Too funny!

Believe it or not, my dad, when he got out of high school, wrote questions for Match Game, for a dollar per question accepted. Big money! :D

Don't make fun of that job, because he did it with current writer for Mad Magazine, Dick DeBartolo. :P

I wouldn't make fun of the job, but of the cheap bastards at MGBT (presumed; they seemed to be running every game show back then) paying him. How cheap were they? They used to recycle the _____________.

Toilet paper. :P

Sorry, that one was so good, I just had to play along.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Part 2 Figure out how to put Boller in "Seed Mode" every week.

Part 3, Hire Mike Martz

FYP.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Nice job, Brian.

HAHA! Too funny!

Believe it or not, my dad, when he got out of high school, wrote questions for Match Game, for a dollar per question accepted. Big money! (smiley removed)

Toilet paper. :P

Sorry, that one was so good, I just had to play along.

Yup, see, they had the option of getting colored toilet paper, but when presented with the option, their response was "Get the normal stuff, they'll color it themselves."

I joke.

:P

Actually, this match game idea could be a great idea for the ccslc lounge. haha. a new game... thingy... whatever. haha

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I can't say that anything in sports has me happier this year then clicking onto the Baltimore Sun and seeing this:

17285622ho9.th.jpg

I have truly disliked Billick since about his second season. This has bee a long time coming.

Good Riddance "Genius".

Wait a minute! You're Mike Preston!!!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

over/under the ravens hire Jason Garrett?

its more on the over/under Jason Garrett wants to leave Dallass.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

Part 2 Figure out how to put Boller in "Seed Mode" every week.

Part 3, Hire Mike Martz

FYP.

What the?

:wacko: Ah hell no, I wouldn't want Martz :cursing:

Boller has good games at times...the key is just figuring out how to draw out his Berserker persona every week.

Mike Martz can do this if a QB is at all capable of doing these things.

Today, we are all otaku.

not a surprise, the thing that surprised me the most is that he lasted this long, hell i woulda fired him after getting beat by the friggin Dolphins!

While you jest, that was probably the death knell.

there was no jest in that statement, as soon as the dolphins scored that winning td in ot, i said billicks fired, hes done.

Yeah, he probably packed all of his stuff up in a box and everything afterwards. Good riddens. Now just get rid of Boller.

anyone think Troy Smith is the long term option there at QB? i think everyone can pretty much agree Boller shouldnt be there. yeah, Billick knew QB's alright.

Archived