Arkansas In All Red

oz615

Well, today was a good day for those of you who dislike the monochrome look. Every team that wore monochrome has lost so far--Arkansas, Florida, and Wisconsin. Texas Tech is currently tied, though it looks like they'll get their shot to win.

EDIT: TT pulls it out, but the all white look is no big deal anyway.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Monochromes have high school or Division II written all over them. Which makes it especially disturbing when NFL teams wear them. :wacko:

Monochromes are part of all football now.

Its just taken the NFL a few years (like usual) to get with the times. They are ass-backwardly conservative about many things.

Better learn to like it and quit complaining about it. Its not going away. And, most of them look good anyway.

Monochromes have high school or Division II written all over them. Which makes it especially disturbing when NFL teams wear them. :wacko:

Monochromes are part of all football now.

Its just taken the NFL a few years (like usual) to get with the times. They are ass-backwardly conservative about many things.

Better learn to like it and quit complaining about it. Its not going away. And, most of them look good anyway.

Wow, God has spoken! :rolleyes:

You have your opinion and are welcome to it. I have mine and I'm just as welcome to it, and will complain about monos at my leisure.

Besides, neon-colored pullover polyester baseball unis were a similar fad that died out just like this one will.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived