2008 MLB BP Caps

Royals Insider

All of those hats were used last year.

I believe the Padres are getting rid of the P logo for the cap because of some gang affiliation.

Cincinnati's hats are probably changing cause the it was so damn hard to see the logo on the hat.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the same one Atlanta had (but never wore) last year.

Are you sure the Braves didn't wear that one last year? That's the one I have always seen in stores.

Yes, they had it and sold it in stores. The team however, in none of the 24 times I went to Turner Field, wore the hat during batting practice.

The following teams are modifying their BP caps for 2008.

Atlanta

Cincinnati

Kansas City

Minnesota

San Diego

Seattle

Tampa Bay

I've only seen the new Rays cap. Does anyone have any info yet for the other teams?

How is the Rays BP Hat :

TB without ray (animal) like the new home game hat or with a R for rays with the sunshine ray ?

You got a pics ?

thanks

Navy with light blue Bill... it can be nice !!!

But what's on the front ? the plain TB or a special design for the BP ?

Thanks for the answer.

i'm still looking for some pictures...

I'm pretty sure this is the only photo I've seen of the new BP cap.

lycsjxcu1tg6.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

and how is Seattle's new?

The e-mail I received stated that the M's are getting a new BP. That was the picture that was with the preorder option for the new cap. But you are right, now that I looked at the M's pro shop. I have no clue what the difference is. They look the same.

I think maybe the piping is different. Was it teal before?

EDIT: Nevermind it says the same thing for all BP caps

• 2 weeks later...
The following teams are modifying their BP caps for 2008.

Atlanta

Cincinnati

Kansas City

Minnesota

San Diego

Seattle

Tampa Bay

I've only seen the new Rays cap. Does anyone have any info yet for the other teams?

BP9430008.jpgBP9430608.jpg

BP9431008.jpgBP9431308.jpg

BP9432108.jpg

Wasn't it said the Pardres are DROPPING the P logo for the BP cap? I don't believe that one is correct at all. As for the others, I am not sure.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I was hoping that the Braves would take out the red side panel for the blue. It's gonna be a tough sale to myself however to buy a new one when that's the only change.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived