Dallas Cowboys Concept

McCall

Okay. I added the shoulder/sleeve stiping ala the throwbacks. However, I didn't have a pic at the time to reference, so I kinda winged it. They may look more like the current Titans striping than the actual Cowboys throwback version. If it does look more like the Titans, just somebody say that. I'll try and correct if necessary.

The main reason I didn't add them at first is because somebody, LMUPepbander I believe, did a similar modernization with them, which looked really great, and I didn't want to copy him. On my, though, I added the 2 extra outlines to go with the double outlines throughout the set; on the star, the numbers, and the helmet/pant striping. Plus, just a white sleeve/shoulder sleeve with silver helmet and pants looked off, so this allows some silver to help it flow better.

Just let me know if this helps. And again, feel free to let me know if it's too much like the Titans and I'll try and make it more like the actual Cowboys. Thanks.

Cowboys-with-Jersey-Stripe.png

EDIT: Just found out that the the "striping" goes to below the names on the back. I'll make an adjustment on that and post it tomorrow.

Even though it's similar to the Titans, I like it. It looks more clean than your last design.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived